No announcement yet.

Canelo in new Under Armour Advert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    They just showed the commercial on TNT for the AllStar game. Big stuff, lots of viewers.
    Yep, saw it last night. Was gonna post the vid, but figured too many trolls would try and hate.

Comment

yea, i just seen it on all star game commercials, its cool he runnin thru Mexico

Comment

Canelo is getting dem dollars! That's what's up!

Comment

Canelo=De La Hoya
          Broner=Mayweather
          Ward=Hopkins

Slightly watered down versions. Thought I think there's no watering down in Andre Ward, he's the real deal.

Completely watered down version of Manny Pacquiao: Donaire.

Since Pacquiao at 30 years old had already been in plenty of PPV's and had fought the best opponents he was ever going to fight. While Donaire doesn't have that good a resume outside of 4 good names and doesn't seem to want to move up fast like Pacquiao did, to get the popular names.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Canelo=De La Hoya
            Broner=Mayweather
            Ward=Hopkins

Slightly watered down versions. Thought I think there's no watering down in Andre Ward, he's the real deal.

Completely watered down version of Manny Pacquiao: Donaire.

Since Pacquiao at 30 years old had already been in plenty of PPV's and had fought the best opponents he was ever going to fight. While Donaire doesn't have that good a resume outside of 4 good names and doesn't seem to want to move up fast like Pacquiao did, to get the popular names.
            I understand what you are getting @ but the Ward and Hopkins comparison outside of the ring is very inaccurate.

Comment

Canelo doing big thangs, nice commercial.

Comment

That's pretty sweet.
                Does Canelo know english? It would help his case out more if he did.

Comment

Da fhuck is Under Armour???

Comment

Working...
                  X