No announcement yet.

LaGarrette Blount 6'0'' 247 pound running back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Wait, so he can bench 405, weighing 247, but is still athletic enough to jump over grown men??? That's sick.

Either way, you lose little man.
    Lol I'm 260 and just put 440 up twice don't hate just get alpha im sorry i can put up more than your love interest

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      Lol I'm 260 and just put 440 up twice don't hate just get alpha im sorry i can put up more than your love interest

If you think you could beat Blount in a fight youre nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        If you think you could beat Blount in a fight youre nuts.
        Why because he sucker punched some soft ass white boy? Its my job to put folks like that away

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Why because he sucker punched some soft ass white boy? Its my job to put folks like that away
          What the **** is your job??? Im a Jailer at a jail that holds 315 inmates from 5 ****in countys as well as 145 ****suckers from the DOC. I actully do fight mother****ers, and I always win. I slammed this **** into the concrete twice last week. He was 5'11 190 and much stronger than his weight. That's why I put his ass into the ground twice. But I cuffed and stuffed his ass like all the rest that try me. I can hold my own to big boy.

Comment

Working...
          X