No announcement yet.

I'm black but I'm tired of the hate that Loma receives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.
    I'm white and I didn't read...

Comment

This forum is cancer, the ones should be hating the racism most are the forth runners of it.
      It has just came to the point that the forum is impossible to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What's your colour have to do with it?
        1. He's not black (how many threads lead with that? "I'm whoevers ethnicity" that way I can give my argument credibility.
        I'm black american, I grew up in America, and if youre white in America, you get more credit for certain things than if a Black guy does it. FACTS (there's more attention Example: Just a few years ago, if you "Boxed" it was boring (floyd), now its great if you have the right skin color. Thats America, dont fall for the "branding" they hate successful black people
        Look at the comments about Floyd's fighting style, look at when he was supposed to fight Chino, Salido did what THAT delegation wanted done to Floyd, Salido ran over his ass comming straight forward, where was his boxing IQ (he supposed to have according to his fans)
        Look at americas history. We are just holding him to the standards you set for Floyd, the same crap you spoke about one fighter is now DIFFERENT, if Youre black and you lose to Salido, there is no coming back from that. History speaks for itself in this case, so you cant trust certain people opinion because, you saw the election, KKKLAN rally, "their are some good people over there", NFL players protesting (how this country was founded....protest), They are some "sons of b|thces"
        Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 05-14-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Go on youtube, people putting videos, their name and face on their account. So unless they are fake accounts of afro american cats, yeah, a lot of them are hating on Loma...

Most channels hating on Loma and GGG are channels like Dontae and Ego ect...
          They hate on GGG not moving up but still sht on Loma who fought in 3 divs in 12 fights.

We both now why their hating on both...

I mean, denying this blatant racism is just like denying guns problems in the US...You can deny it with some mental gymnastic but that's still here.
          So select individual black people that you see on YouTube are racist because they don’t praise a specific non black fighter like YOU think that they should huh? Do you really not see the hypocrisy and stupidity of your comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            So select individual black people that you see on YouTube are racist because they don’t praise a specific non black fighter like YOU think that they should huh? Do you really not see the hypocrisy and stupidity of your comment?

Not at all, nobody asked for praise.

The question is why most people bashing Lomachenko in an IRRATIONAL way (hating) on the internet are afro americans?

My answer is racism.

You can be a critic of Loma, be harsh (I was with Floyd and Oscar), but if you call him an hypejob or a white hope (the guy is an olympic ATG and 3 div champ legit pro), you're being an irrational hater.

I won't even debate about this obvious omnipresent racism on the web.

And I never said all afro americans do that, I'm saying most of his haters are afro american racist.

Even Doug Fisher made an article about black racism towards GGG and EE fighters, calling them the Demographic, you can call Douggie whatever you want but he was spot on with this article.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.
              Just but the whole conversation, you thick obese dounut, you must be from USA and you are not black. Go and suck on you mummy tit little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                1. He's not black (how many threads lead with that? "I'm whoevers ethnicity" that way I can give my argument credibility.
                I'm black american, I grew up in America, and if youre white in America, you get more credit for certain things than if a Black guy does it. FACTS (there's more attention Example: Just a few years ago, if you "Boxed" it was boring (floyd), now its great if you have the right skin color. Thats America, dont fall for the "branding" they hate successful black people
                Look at the comments about Floyd's fighting style, look at when he was supposed to fight Chino, Salido did what THAT delegation wanted done to Floyd, Salido ran over his ass comming straight forward, where was his boxing IQ (he supposed to have according to his fans)
                Look at americas history. We are just holding him to the standards you set for Floyd, the same crap you spoke about one fighter is now DIFFERENT, if Youre black and you lose to Salido, there is no coming back from that. History speaks for itself in this case, so you cant trust certain people opinion because, you saw the election, KKKLAN rally, "their are some good people over there", NFL players protesting (how this country was founded....protest), They are some "sons of b|thces"
                No black fighter ever fought a multiple time world champion like Siri Salido in his second pro fight as far as I can remember.

Floyd fought Maidana in his 40+ pro fights, no obvious double standards here?

So you're being biased yourself.

Look I'm european (half white/half latino), USA is overall a racist country to me (UK is much more normal trust me), and sure black people seem to be huge victim of this racism since they are not the community holding the power.

But you denounce a racist bias and I agree, there was some huge bias towards Floyd, and the motivation most of the time was racism/irrational hating, even HBO with Merchant went too far on Floyd.

I agree with you 100% and I have been calling HBO racist back in the dayz, things got better now without Merchant.

Then you bash Loma for losing a SD to Salido where Salido came overweight on the scale and cheated the whole fight + incompetent ref (check this fight I'm sure if you're a boxing fan you won't like what Salido did), and this is second pro fight.

That's where you lose all credibility, because you're being yourself biased.

Just like denouncing violence in the world but beating on his wife, children...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Not at all, nobody asked for praise.

The question is why most people bashing Lomachenko in an IRRATIONAL way (hating) on the internet are afro americans?

My answer is racism.

You can be a critic of Loma, be harsh (I was with Floyd and Oscar), but if you call him an hypejob or a white hope (the guy is an olympic ATG and 3 div champ legit pro), you're being an irrational hater.

I won't even debate about this obvious omnipresent racism on the web.

And I never said all afro americans do that, I'm saying most of his haters are afro american racist.

Even Doug Fisher made an article about black racism towards GGG and EE fighters, calling them the Demographic, you can call Douggie whatever you want but he was spot on with this article.
                  Your beliefs and comments are an insult and are in fact racist themselves. You’re too ignorant to realize it. You want to equate racism with name calling and having certain opinions. A black person thinking that loma is being overhyped as a “great white hype” is not racism, it’s an opinion. Racism is systematic discrimination based on race. Loma isn’t being discriminated against because certain blacks don’t buy into all of the hype behind him. You’re being an overly sensitive little boy.

Blacks being mass incarcerated is racism. Cops being allowed to shoot blacks down in the streets with impunity is racism. Blacks being systematically denied fair treatment in all aspects of a society is racism.

What’s telling is that you equate blacks who dont buy all the way into the loma hype as racist, but you don’t say that all of the non blacks who have rushed to anoint him as someone who’s already great as racist. That’s real rich. So only blacks are biased in reference to race huh? “The great white hype” phenomenon is something that blacks have just made up huh? Whites don’t have a history of latching on to and overhyping white athletes who compete in sports where blacks are dominant huh? Floyd and mcgregor didn’t just finesse the public out of hundreds of millions of dollars playing on that theme? Whites are obsessed with race and always have been. Don’t try and put it on blacks when they respond to it.

Comment

Glad someone isn't a salty turd like poolyd turdweather

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      What's your colour have to do with it?
                      LMAOO. I'm happy the very first post said what everyone was, or should have been thinking

Comment

Working...
                      X