No announcement yet.

Hayden Panettiere pregnant with Wladimir Klitschko's baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
    Who did Michael Jordan lay the pipe to? If I'm not mistaken, all of his sons are way shorter than him and they suck at basketball too. Was it another 5 foot tall girl like Wlad's?

I mean, Wlad had the potential to give birth to a Liger had he found himself a Tigress to his Lion. Instead it will be your average domestic Cat.
    I know, what a waste.....

Comment

Vitali's wife is a former Olympic swimmer from Russia who appears to be close to 6'0 tall.

Comment

I'm Surprised someone as small as her fit on klitschko.

Comment

Congrats to the couple.

Comment

Comment

I bet she gets sore.

Comment

if you think she was ruined before pregnancy, wait until she's done squeezing out a klitschko.

she was she was seriously compromised by the D. she's going to be useless after wladimir JR is born.

all of that said, klitschko is probably hung like a draft animal, and will still get the friction he needs for the steel hammer to be pleasured.

Comment

I hope it's a boy and he picks up boxing early. In fact, I'm crossing fingers for twin brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                    I've said it in previous threads in NSB, it's a shame if Wlad has a baby with her, diluting the Klitschko gene pool.

Both Vitali and Wlad could give birth to a Super-Klitschko who is even taller and more athletic than they were, IF they mate with a 5'10 - 6'2, Female Tennis-esque athletic woman. Even a runaway model.

But not this diminutive C-level actress.
                    There is truth to this. I'd hoped he would impregnate Anna Kurnikova or Carolina Wocniacki.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      The baby was conceived after thirty five minutes of him leaning on her tediously and pawing at her before he produced a big finish right at the end. There was concern he would gas out and his brother would have to do it for him.
                      This, now this is pure gold. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X