No announcement yet.

Dirrell fought like a b*tch but he still won the fight handily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell fought like a b*tch but he still won the fight handily

Andre Dirrell fought scared a lot of times. Yes he held excessively. Yes he ran quite a lot. Yes he dipped his head low & caused to get punched in the head....

but that is no excuse not to give him the fight. He won this fight rather easily. I understand the brits complaining that Dirrell would throw flurries then hold froch so froch cant throw back. That was a b*tch move.

But still, Dirrell landed more punches & had Froch hurt several times. I dont know if showtime uses compubox but i would imagine it was a wipe out in favor of Dirrell.

BLATANT HIGHWAY ROBBERY BRITISH STYLE.

i disagree, i had it froch 120-108

oh wait that was my froch-thin air fight card not the one for direll

Comment

I thought Dirrell won but not by a landslide or anything. He is one of the worst boxers to watch in recent times. The guy has zero charisma, zero interest in engaging his opponent and almost no ability to fight on the inside. That was a tough fight to watch but Dirrell still won by a 2-3 point margin. I think he had Froch hurt when he landed that nice temple shot (or what seemed like a temple shot), but other than that he did very little. Froch just couldn't find him.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post

Froch's hot ass girl's buttcheeks landing her chair after getting up to yell landed more times than carl froch on andre dirrell.

Comment

The worst thing about Dirrell is when he was forced to fight by the point deduction he was both more effective and entertaining to watch.

I scored it 7-3 Dirrell with first round even and a 9-9 with the point deduction.

I can vaguely see how you could at a stretch give it to Froch by 1 point... but Dirrell deserved the fight on the last 2 rounds alone.

Comment

He didnt fight scared, boxing is an art. His gameplan for most of the fight was just to counter Froch, why did Froch fight scared, he would stand there much of the fight not doing nothing because he was afraid of getting countered.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
              The worst thing about Dirrell is when he was forced to fight by the point deduction he was both more effective and entertaining to watch.

I scored it 7-3 Dirrell with first round even and a 9-9 with the point deduction.

I can vaguely see how you could at a stretch give it to Froch by 1 point... but Dirrell deserved the fight on the last 2 rounds alone.
              im glad to see some brits be fair & objective.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  He didnt fight scared, boxing is an art. His gameplan for most of the fight was just to counter Froch, why did Froch fight scared, he would stand there much of the fight not doing nothing because he was afraid of getting countered.
                  You dont know what boxing artistry if it sat on your lap & called you momma.

Go watch pernell whitaker & salvador sanchez.

that's what the proper technique to get away from punches. Not literally run backwards like dirrell & mr.counterfeit cash.

There is an art to not wanting to engage. To Dip to the left & right using your whole body (using your legs alot) & turning your whole body with your shoulder left to right.

Go watch bernard hopkins vs kelly pavlik for a recent example.

Andre Dirrell needs some more seasoning. Thats not how you NOT ENGAGE boxing artistry wise.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                    Andre Dirrell fought scared a lot of times. Yes he held excessively. Yes he ran quite a lot. Yes he dipped his head low & caused to get punched in the head....

but that is no excuse not to give him the fight. He won this fight rather easily. I understand the brits complaining that Dirrell would throw flurries then hold froch so froch cant throw back. That was a b*tch move.

But still, Dirrell landed more punches & had Froch hurt several times. I dont know if showtime uses compubox but i would imagine it was a wipe out in favor of Dirrell.

BLATANT HIGHWAY ROBBERY BRITISH STYLE.
                    i gotta agree... dirrell ran and clinched too much, but he won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X