Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says No Tune-Up Needed, Mayweather May Have One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather vs Lo Greco. Let's get it on.

Comment

Biggest fight in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
        The part of the article that interests me is Pacquiao saying he wants his next fight in the US.
        Lmao I laughed at that as well. He knows he can’t fight here

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
          Mayweather vs Lo Greco. Let's get it on.
          This ain’t DAZN or Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
            From Gambling Sources in Vegas:
            Floyd Mayweather is down over $50 Million in gambling losses since 2017 he’s coming out of retirement to fight Manny Pacquiao
            Probably will make 60-70 Million ���� makes sense 50cent was right about his finances

perhaps that is the case..
            Lmaoooooo you got that from Incarcerated Bob page that’s like quoting the National Enquirer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              So this was only to throw shade on the Canelo/GGG fight??? Man Floyd is a real POS...Cant believe I used to root for this hater.
              Better than throwing shade by writing a gày 3 page letter begging the fans to boycott Floyd fight then trying to make a fight with his opponent. Or running to the courts trying to sue like a coward.
              Can’t believe you golden boy groupies think Floyd forgot about that. I bet you have no response either

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Floyd being gay again.

Says he wants to fight in december, pacquiao said ok. Now floyd wants two tune ups lol
                Tells you who really is a quack between these two. This fraud is always sticking needles and loves moving the goal post.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Amir Khan in Tokyo? Highly unlikely, and laughable. But I'd definitely watch it.

But if Floyd really takes a tune-up fight, it'll be against Devon Alexander.

Comment

Mayweather vs Algerie

Mayweather vs Rios

Pacquiao vs Khan

Pacquiao vs Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Tells you who really is a quack between these two. This fraud is always sticking needles and loves moving the goal post.
                      What it tells me is how gossip effects you, if they fight again Manny is going to lose and you will be fkd that's whats in the back of your mind and your ass is getting all squeaky lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X