No announcement yet.

Salvador Sanchez Vs Ruben Castillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvador Sanchez Vs Ruben Castillo

I'm a fan of Salvador Sanchez. He was great, no doubt. However I really think he might have lost this one. Opinions?

[IMG][/IMG]

50-50. Looks very close IMO/

Comment

I think he won. I haven’t watched or scored it in a while but I think I had Castillo ahead for about the first 9 or 10 rounds and Sanchez won most the last 4/5 rounds. I think Sanchez won by a couple of points.

I think the Ford fight was even closer though followed the same pattern with him following behind them dominating down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I think he won. I haven’t watched or scored it in a while but I think I had Castillo ahead for about the first 9 or 10 rounds and Sanchez won most the last 4/5 rounds. I think Sanchez won by a couple of points.

I think the Ford fight was even closer though followed the same pattern with him following behind them dominating down the stretch.
        We are on the same page with this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          I'm a fan of Salvador Sanchez. He was great, no doubt. However I really think he might have lost this one. Opinions?
          You could argue Sanchez lost a few of his fights.

I don't want to go into semantics but I always find it interesting that "great fighter" doesn't actually mean what It sounds like.

The subjective way people perceive history is quite odd.
          Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
            You could argue Sanchez lost a few of his fights.

I don't want to go into semantics but I always find it interesting that "great fighter" doesn't actually mean what It sounds like.

The subjective way people perceive history is quite odd.
            Haha.
            Oh I would still consider him great. Don't get me wrong. Usually when I've watched his fights before, he destroys guys left and right. This one just surprised me really. I've never heard anybody mention it and it looked very close to me. I connected on Sanchez more than anybody else I've seen. Excellent match.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Oh I would still consider him great. Don't get me wrong. Usually when I've watched his fights before, he destroys guys left and right. This one just surprised me really. I've never heard anybody mention it and it looked very close to me. I connected on Sanchez more than anybody else I've seen. Excellent match.
              Okay.

It was Merely a general observation.

Comment

If it's 50-50, title holder keeps his belt .
                Poor Ruben, 5 title shots and zero wins. He was born in the wrong decade.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  50-50. Looks very close IMO/
                  Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                  If it's 50-50, title holder keeps his belt .
                  Poor Ruben, 5 title shots and zero wins. He was born in the wrong decade.
                  I didn't think it was that close. Castillo schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
                    Okay.

It was Merely a general observation.
                    Okay, then.

Comment

Working...
                    X