Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Didn't Feel His Punches - I Won This Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the judges got it right. Close fight, but clear decision for Porter.

Comment

I thought Danny's lack of power really hurt him in this fight. He wasn't in there against some low risk, over matched, shop worn opponent on the decline. He was in there among one of the elites of the welterweight division. By Garcia landing less than 300 punches than Shawn Porter, it would have been almost certain that he needed a KO in order to win this fight.

Comment

So the theme is that porter out worked garcia, but what good is out working if you only averaged 1 more landed punch per round and missed 562 punches? I thought garcia definitely landed the cleaner shots by far.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          So the theme is that porter out worked garcia, but what good is out working if you only averaged 1 more landed punch per round and missed 562 punches? I thought garcia definitely landed the cleaner shots by far.
          Not enough clean shots in my book.

Comment

Clear win for Porter & it's better for boxing. Karma finally came back to take a chunk out of cherry Garcia & I'm enjoying every second of it

Comment

No you didn’t win Danny. People would respect it more if you just gave your opponent respect and said he was the better man cause he was. Just like Robert Easter did with Mikey. I wasn’t a fan of Easter then I saw how he was after defeat and am a fan now. You got away some gifts already be grateful for those. Imagine how Herrera and Peterson felt kicking your ass and taking an L.

Comment

Danny Garcia didn't land enough clean effective punches per round to win the fight.Broner landed more clean punches than Porter did in their fight and nobody claimed he won foh.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Lmao I thought the same thing. What the fuck is that? Haha
                  I know!!! Danny's a Bi@tch for even letting them put that DISGUSTING thing even on his neck.

I lost ALL respect for him after that sht... NEVER in all my years have I seen that sht!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                    No you didn’t win Danny. People would respect it more if you just gave your opponent respect and said he was the better man cause he was. Just like Robert Easter did with Mikey. I wasn’t a fan of Easter then I saw how he was after defeat and am a fan now. You got away some gifts already be grateful for those. Imagine how Herrera and Peterson felt kicking your ass and taking an L.
                    Almost all my favorite fighters have loses. No big deal! Keep your chin up and just say he was the better man tonite. I PROMISE my fans I'll be back and we can do it again.

He needs to drop his dad. He suked! I felt like I was watching ODH/Trinidad all over again.

Comment

Danny lost because he wouldn’t let his hands go, not saying it was porter power but his volume is what beat danny. Porter IMO was a fighter danny could have won but I had a feeling this would be like porter vs berto. With that being said the 115-113 was the right call. Danny won’t beat any volume punchers or skilled boxers. Maybe he needs more help in his corner or work on conditioning more

Comment

Working...
                      X