Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury ETHERS Dillian Shyte on I.G.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad how Dillian Whyte gets hated in for wanting to fight the best. Don’t mention Ortiz when he wants wilder and Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Nobody believes that

Comment

In the Bronx, we called that "getting sonned", as in who's your daddy now?

If Whyte is smart, he will just STFU from here on out...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Yep.... can't forget what happened to Ricky Hatton. Poor Malignaggi was calling the fight for Sky and had to sit there and watch his payday disappear at the hands of a guy he'd beaten.
          Hatton had already beaten Malignaggi comprehensively years ago, there was never going to be another fight with Malignaggi. Malignaggi works sporadically for sky sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Hatton had already beaten Malignaggi comprehensively years ago, there was never going to be another fight with Malignaggi. Malignaggi works sporadically for sky sports.
            Uh... no. Hatton and Malignaggi were slated to have a big-money rematch for Malignaggi's title until Senchenko derailed it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...regain-a-title

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...k-8126096.html

https://www.badlefthook.com/2012/11/...oy-boxing-news

Comment

He'll always be "that guy who got knocked out by Anthony Joshua."

His only value at this point is to be a stepping stone for guys like Nathan Gorman and Daniel Dubois.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                There definitely was. Malignaggi was wba champ at the time and was likely to fight Hatton if Hatton had won against Senchenko

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    You know Whyte's going to come back with a ******ed response.

Whyte to Browne - "you failed a drug test"

Browne - "I brought something over the counter that had something in without my knowledge"

Whyte - "That's no excuse"

Browne - "Hold on didn't you fail a drug test aswell?"

Whyte - "I brought something over the counter that had something in without my knowledge"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      You idiots are pumping Tyson Fury up, all while forgetting that he has been a fat, coke snorting, beer drinking, steroid taking bum for 3 years hahaha. He is the champion you idiots deserve I guess. If Whyte fought Ortiz he would still not have been #1 mandatory, he would still have had to wait. It's not like he went to fight Francesco Pianeta or Sefer Seferi or something. He fought Parker who is rated in the top 10. Wilder and Fury run their mouth so much without ever really backing it up. and you idiots get behind them on this...sad and pathetic
                      Your post is actually full of contradictions.
                      You laugh at fury for fighting the pianetas and seferis of the world but now that he’s fighting the WBC champ, you still hate him? It’s still not backing the talk for you?

You laugh at him for fighting those guys, yet you also mentioned the reasons why he did it. Because he’s been a coke bum for 3 years that’s why.

Comment

Working...
                      X