Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Likelihood Jermall Charlo vs Tank Davis Beef End In BLOODSHED/DEATH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    What about all the kids being gunned down in chicago? Lol why even bring up something so irrelevant?
    yes indeed that worries me as well, the cops need to stop shooting them lol

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      yes indeed that worries me as well, the cops need to stop shooting them lol
      So it's ok as long as blacks are the ones doing the killing, you seem rational. Again whats the relevance? Just a chance to blame whitey for the world's problem?

Comment

Neither of these clowns has yet to get into the ring with a real opponent yet, you think they are going to do a drive-by and risk spending life in prison? Maybe some wannabe from their entourage might try to make a stupid move, but even that is a stretch. Those entourage members aren't looking to lay anything on the line, the are waiting for Charlo/Tank to toss them a bone, they aren't looking to take a bullet for them.

Most gang members don't have the discipline to be professional boxers. It takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice, and commitment, and those aren't traits gang members possess. Charlo, Tank, Broner are all talkers. None of them are pulling triggers or willing to die for that life that they brushed up against but were never really in that deep. They want to make their millions, and that can't happen from a prison cell or coffin.

Comment

I find it pathetic that a 6'0 middleweight is picking on a 5'4 lightweight.

U WANNA START AN INTERNET BEEF M8? go talk to Danny Jacobs.

Comment

So it's ok as long as blacks are the ones doing the killing, you seem rational. Again whats the relevance? Just a chance to blame whitey for the world's problem?
            If you think about it though it's a systemic issue. They are a product of their environment due to the history of this country. So it needs to be addressed from top to bottom, starting with us white people.

You can help the cause by supporting Tank Davis over Loma when they eventually fight in a couple of years
            Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Agreed, uncle tom ass Donate Nation always thinking the worse of black men, cant believe that uncle tom ass nukka will think these black men will be so stupid as too start beef that could end up in death I mean when has that ever happened in the black community.

Lmaooo. Well black lives only seem to matter when it involves a white person.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                If you think about it though it's a systemic issue. They are a product of their environment due to the history of this country. So it needs to be addressed from top to bottom, starting with us white people.

You can help the cause by supporting Tank Davis over Loma when they eventually fight in a couple of years
                I agree with the first part.
                I've been watching Loma since the 08 Olympics and been a fan ever since, I have my reasons why I support certain guys. Nothing against tank he's a very good fighter but Loma is my guy.

Comment

I agree with the first part.
                  I've been watching Loma since the 08 Olympics and been a fan ever since, I have my reasons why I support certain guys. Nothing against tank he's a very good fighter but Loma is my guy.
                  Lol it's all good I was joking with the 2nd part

Comment

bro the whole thing was a joke gee wiz all killing is bad my friend

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Neither of these clowns has yet to get into the ring with a real opponent yet, you think they are going to do a drive-by and risk spending life in prison? Maybe some wannabe from their entourage might try to make a stupid move, but even that is a stretch. Those entourage members aren't looking to lay anything on the line, the are waiting for Charlo/Tank to toss them a bone, they aren't looking to take a bullet for them.

Most gang members don't have the discipline to be professional boxers. It takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice, and commitment, and those aren't traits gang members possess. Charlo, Tank, Broner are all talkers. None of them are pulling triggers or willing to die for that life that they brushed up against but were never really in that deep. They want to make their millions, and that can't happen from a prison cell or coffin.
                      But then theirs tons of "disciplined" people commiting violent acts.

All it takes is a bruised ego and anything that can pop off.

Comment

Working...
                      X