Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone needs to chill about "Blacks Vs. Cops" crap.

My uncle in law is black AND is a cop. He says it's absolutely ridiculous out there. He pulled a couple of kids over a while back and one of them had a damn gun in his lap (passenger).

Long story short, he stood there with his hand on his gun and slowly and carefully informed the stupid kid that it would be very wise to put the gun away and not do anything dumb. He listened but a lot of cops would have just taken him down. He also admitted not pulling his own gun was a very dangerous thing to do.

Also, they were recording him the entire time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      he shouldnt have been driving.

nope, no one should get shot for driving without proper paper work. but saying you have a gun (most liekly an illegal one) and not complying with an officer can get you shot.

''i feared for my life....i didnt want to shoot him.''

skittish as fnck BUT you never know.traffic stops, however minor, are one of the more dangerous scenarios. why ? because cops tend to be nonchalant and get caught off guard.

cop panicked but had cause.

funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other.
      Na, he was licensed to carry. He followed all instructions. Still shot him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        220 million white people committing 2509/3005 crimes against whites
        40 million black people committing 2245/2491 crimes against blacks.

We are talking about two different things. You are focusing at what rate white people commit crime against white people and black people against black people, which you are right is fairly similar, but you're ignoring that 40 million blacks commit almost as much crime as 220 million whites, which means they commit crime at a rate of 6-7 times more, its quite simple actually.
        No. You said rate (times) not me. Also, murder is one aspect of crime, and those murders can be well place to a few (gangs). If you take the full spectrum of all crimes white lead the across the board. Apply logics and what we get is that whites posed a greater threat to society since their number of offenders are larger hence more widely distributed. You are more likely to run into a white murderer than a black one unless you get caught up in the gang turf war. That's what real. However, you need stop worrying about blacks because you face more threat and danger from your own kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          he reached for something...his wallet. hands on the steering wheel if you have a gun and a cop is approaching you. this isnt even hindsight. its pretty much common sense.

dude wasnt psychologically fit to be a cop but......

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            No. You said rate (times) not me. Also, murder is one aspect of crime, and those murders can be well place to a few (gangs). If you take the full spectrum of all crimes white lead the across the board. Apply logics and what we get is that whites posed a greater threat to society since their number of offenders are larger hence more widely distributed. You are more likely to run into a white murderer than a black one unless you get caught up in the gang turf war. That's what real. However, you need stop worrying about blacks because you face more threat and danger from your own kind.
            You really like doing mental gymnastics about crime and race. If you take a complete stranger/foreigner and put em in Oakland and San Francisco, which place do you think he is going to feel safer in? Name me a white majority city as bad as Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, Camden, Newark, or Oakland? You think if you close your eyes and keep telling yourself lies that somehow you're going to convince anyone? No one believes your nonsense, I don't even think you do.

Comment

You really like doing mental gymnastics about crime and race. If you take a complete stranger/foreigner and put em in Oakland and San Francisco, which place do you think he is going to feel safer in? Name me a white majority city as bad as Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, Camden, Newark, or Oakland? You think if you close your eyes and keep telling yourself lies that somehow you're going to convince anyone? No one believes your nonsense, I don't even think you do.
              i tried that with him and he avoided it like the plague.

Comment

Ok...now I see where you are heading. There is no correlation between crime and race. The correlation is between crime and poverty. All that you listed are high poverty areas. Remember Chicago was the murder and crime capital before blacks. It used to be run by Jews, italians and Irish who were all poor and involved in crime. Despite that, Chicago is still majority white. Not because whites flee when they ****ed something up, means they have nothing to do with it in the first place.

Of course if you drop someone in a poverty stricken black community and that person were to be victim of some crime the perpetrator probably would be black just like if you did that to high poverty stricken white community. The problem here is not race but proximity and deprivation. You are desperately trying to make it a race thing.

Google the wealthiest black communities in America and check their crime stats. No mental gymnastic here my friend. You and your ilks are doing that with your preconceived notion of blacks and your insecurity about race.
                Last edited by megas30; 06-19-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  WRONG

He ignored all of the officers commands and wouldn't stop moving. Kept reaching in his pocket... EXACTLY where his gun was.

Why can't you wake up and realize the truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Ok...now I see where you are heading. There is no correlation between crime and race. The correlation is between crime and poverty. All that you listed are high poverty areas. Remember Chicago was the murder and crime capital before blacks. It used to be run by Jews, italians and Irish who were all poor and involved in crime.

Of course if you drop someone in a poverty stricken black community and that person were to be victim of some crime the perpetrator probably would be black just like if you did that to high poverty stricken white community. The problem here is not race but proximity and deprivation. You are desperately trying to make it a race thing.

Google the wealthiest black communities in America and check their crime stats. No mental gymnastic here my friend. You and your ilks are doing that with your preconceived notion of blacks and your insecurity about race.
                    Megas, I don't know why you're debating any of this. If you just want to blindly defend REAL crime and behavior. If you truly think that this guy shouldn't have been shot, then you need to look at the countless videos of guys pulling guns and shooting cops when they walk up to the window.

This guy WOULD NOT listen to the officers commands and KEPT reaching in his pockets... EXACTLY where his gun was.

Did you know that if you're black in a similar situation such as this, you're 20% less likely to be shot than if you're any other race?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      he reached for something...his wallet. hands on the steering wheel if you have a gun and a cop is approaching you. this isnt even hindsight. its pretty much common sense.

dude wasnt psychologically fit to be a cop but......
                      The cop asked for his ID and he reached for it and he shot him. The force knew he ****ed up hence why they fired him. They just let it played out in court and get the acquittal because an acquittal helps their image.

Comment

Working...
                      X