No announcement yet.

What would you do if wife/gf had an affair with a lesbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    This outlook separates us Brits from our optimistic American cousins.

We know we’ll end up cry wanking into a flannel and then sinking 10 pints in the pub before coming home to find they’re still at it.

At which point we’d find a quiet spot to respectfully hang ourselves.

This has me dead

Comment

I would intentionally have my wife walk in on me jerking off to a picture of the lesbo she cheated on me with.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        In some fantasy scenario this is obviously hawt, but in reality, I don't think I could get past the deceit. My dick would probably rule the day at least once lol and I would go three way, but in the end the relationship is likely over.
        lol this / end thread.

most teenage boys (and doorag darkesid) and virgins answer would be like ' yeah i'd f^ck the sh^t out of the dyke' because of their p0 rn addled minds.

Most normal mens reaction would be the ultimate shame, to feel like you turned your own gf/wife into a dyke

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          How would you feel?

Dump her?
          Hot?
          Not Sure?
          3 way?

I was listening to She Came Along by Kid Cudi and it got me wondering
          Depends
          is she still intimate during sex with u?

If not then ur screwed it means yo deek is not good enough

If she still is intimate then thats a good sign and u should demand for the other lesbos arsol be penetrated by u = 3way

Comment

We know we’ll end up cry wanking into a flannel and then sinking 10 pints in the pub before coming home to find they’re still at it.

Comment

You should try visiting the philippines lol polygamous relationships here are a common occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                You should try visiting the philippines lol polygamous relationships here are a common occurrence.
                Different world!

The British reality is this third party would be her mate who looks like she could take a right hand from Wilder and has successfully rewired and undertaken all the plumbing in her house. Additionally, she will also have done a 5 stretch in prison for gbh for smashing the only man who ever touched her to bits.

Comment

Working...
                X