Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Anybody Who Thinks Broner Won is Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Anybody Who Thinks Broner Won is Crazy!

Two-time Olympic gold medal winner and unified world champion Claressa Shields was shaking her head while watching Manny Pacquiao dominate Adrien Broner over twelve rounds, as he retained his WBA "regular" welterweight title in his first fight on US soil in two years -- and his first as a 40-year-old.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Facts. Broner knew he lost. He was just acting. Badly at that. He had to put on the act to keep from laughing at all us fools that paid money for that farce.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
      Facts. Broner knew he lost. He was just acting. Badly at that. He had to put on the act to keep from laughing at all us fools that paid money for that farce.
      It may have been a farce due to Broner, but the intrigue was there to buy the fight. Will Pacman turn old ? Will Broner step up finally ? etc.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Look broner. Someone else is against you. He should be embarrassed of himself after that interview

Comment

Only person who thinks Broner won, is Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Look broner. Someone else is against you. He should be embarrassed of himself after that interview
              He's a disgrace to boxing and the black race. That ring interview made me ashamed to be black.

Comment

I think at first she was claiming the fight was close on twitter, when she got called out then she changed her tune and said Broner won 2 rounds tops.

Comment

Is there anyone besides Broner who thinks he won?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    He's a disgrace to boxing and the black race. That ring interview made me ashamed to be black.
                    Nothing will make me ashamed to be black but the community need to disown him ASAP lol. It was embarrassing to watch. How he attempted to round on another old man for doing his job. It’s funny though because his rant at Bernstein got a lot of shares on social media and a lot of people were on broners side. Hopefully they’ll see now that al was doing his job and broner can’t take anyone saying negative things about him even when it’s the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X