No announcement yet.

The left eating itself once more...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The left eating itself once more...

So J.K. Rowling, famous author and twitter's most high profile virtue signaller, hasn't learned her lesson.

Whatever you do it isn't good enough.

Unless you have trans people fisting each other on every page, it isn't good enough. Except then you are probably racist for not having them all different races. And ablest, unless one has down's syndrome.

Like Alyssa Milano, trying to express solidarity with people. Gets shat upon by those same people.

Your altruism and love for me is offensive and you are scum, Alyssa.

When are people going to say "Enough is enough. I've been nothing but fucking nice to you - and it turns out you are just a bunch of cunts. Fuck off."?

the only fisting i wanna see associated with trannies is a straight man's fist right through their fuccing gay head. also, never seen a harry potter movie EVER. gay lirttle kid with a magic wand wow jk rowling can eat a *** too horse teeth british mutt

Comment

Gonna tell us what happened so I don’t have to google all of the people you named dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Gonna tell us what happened so I don’t have to google all of the people you named dropped?
        You don't have to google. I included links in the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          You don't have to google. I included links in the original post.
          I don’t see a single link. Could be the mobile site? I’ll check it out when I get home

Comment

Regarding the left eating itself, anyone who enjoys that needs to follow Paul Joseph Watson. He's an absolute boss when it comes to exposing this shyt and has done it to Rowling before.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Regarding the left eating itself, anyone who enjoys that needs to follow Paul Joseph Watson. He's an absolute boss when it comes to exposing this shyt and has done it to Rowling before.
              She's a repeat offender.

This time around I just couldn't believe that she hadn't learned her lesson.

Comment

I enjoyed the Harry Potter books as a kid, but Rowling is such an insufferable SJW it's basically ruined the franchise for me.

Comment

The progressive far left are insane and right now, they have the biggest voices, but everybody is noticing how ******ed they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    It is dumb people complained about this, but it is just as dumb to out of nowhere decide your characters have a gay sexual relationship that are not described in the books or movies. I don't feel bad that she was trying to drum up some new interest by pandering and it bit her in ass.

Ok this is a great example. She clearly wasn't literally declaring to be those things and was making a statement of unity in good faith that got unreasonably negative backlash.

I've never had a Twitter account but at this point I can't even look at it as it is an unending cesspool that has become difficult to separate out the trolls from the extremists (and I'd rather just deal with neither).

Comment

Working...
                    X