Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Both Mikey's and Errol's Stock Drop Last Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Granath View Post
    Who is "Spencer"? Who is "Errald"?

Do you think your opinion means anything to anyone on this board when you repeatedly can't get either the first or the last name of the boxer correct?
    My mouth isnt on anyone's dick so even if I cant spell right the substance of my content is genuine. And that alone means more than 95% posters here who just hop from one bandwagon to another

Hopefully Spencer balls up and fights Terrence next. Dude is a pro at fighting old men (LP and trying for Manny), kick boxers, guys coming off reconstructive surgery after going up 2 weight classes then down 2 weight classes, or dragging guys up 2 whole weight classes. So what exactly is supposed to be impressive about this man? And I'm supposed to take extra time to spell his name right? The dude is talking about sides of streets in 2019...get an Uber child..and fight Terrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      My mouth isnt on anyone's dick so even if I cant spell right the substance of my content is genuine. And that alone means more than 95% posters here who just hop from one bandwagon to another

Hopefully Spencer balls up and fights Terrence next. Dude is a pro at fighting old men (LP and trying for Manny), kick boxers, guys coming off reconstructive surgery after going up 2 weight classes then down 2 weight classes, or dragging guys up 2 whole weight classes. So what exactly is supposed to be impressive about this man? And I'm supposed to take extra time to spell his name right? The dude is talking about sides of streets in 2019...get an Uber child..and fight Terrence.
      I don't think Crawford can take Spencer. While Brandon has only a 7-16-2 record he does outweigh Crawford by 100 pounds. But he can probably take Joey because Joey Spencer only has 6 fights under his belt. Maybe we can convince Delroy to come out of retirement with his wonderful 14-156-3 record. I bet Crawford could beat that Spencer.

I have no doubt your posts are genuine. They're devoid of facts, reason and logic but they're certainly genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You have it backwards. Mikey called him out.
        I am talking about pac dude

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Thanks for admitting Spencer did nothing wrong. The only wrongdoing was you and how deeply your mouth was on another man's dick. Sorry you have zero insight and get your boxing "knowledge" by regurgitating Stephen Smith or WonderWhiteBreadMan.

Spencer will be around for awhile because he is good. He is not a fraud like Danny Garcia, MMAPorter, or Thurman. Spencer will get worse as he moves up in weight because his success relies heavily on his physicality...which will be less advantageous against bigger opponents.

Mikey did great. Just couldn't get inside against a guy who outweighed him, out reached him, was taller, and quicker.

I dont fault Mikey at all for jumping 2 weight classes and trying. That's a heroic effort
          Hey tiny ***** punk *****!!,...if anyone would know about having another mans **** in his mouth, that would probably be you. ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
            Simple answer,... yes and yes.
            Mikey slid a little bit taking a loss and blemish to his record. But he’s still a talent to be reckeonned with. He’s lucky to have survived.
            Spence took a nose dive. Couldn’t get a smaller man out of there like he should have. Not sure he can handle a speedier Pac-Man. I think Spence and crawford are about even at this point.
            I think Crawford has much more speed than Spence, and is overall a better fighter. I also expect an old well-past-prime Pacquiao to easily decision Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
              Did both guy stock drop last night?

Errol couldn't drop someone who got dropped at 130 and has no business being at 147. Although he boxed well it seems he doesn't hit that hard and is going to struggle to hurt guys 154 and 160.

Mikey showed no ambition to win and clearly came to survive for 12 rounds. At least Amir Khan tried to beat Canelo and took rounds off of him. Surely for a big PPV event you have to at least try?

Mismatches like this are bad for PPV.
              Spence is a 29 year old natural welterweight who makes weight with no problem and weight to spare. At age 29 his growing days are over. His last recorded fight night weight for the fight before this one was a very normal 156 pounds put up on the screen for every one to see if they cared to look. So why does he have to be able to hurt 154 and 160 pound boxers when he may never fight there? Mikey says he hits very hard and the last 11 welterweights he knocked out in a row all think he hits very hard. Spence says he intends to stay at welterweight and clean out the weight class. So all the Spence haters like you will have to find a welterweight who can beat him if you want him defeated in the next few years. Good luck with that. First the haters say Spence can punch but he can't box. Poor defense, lack of head movement etc., etc. Then he boxes beautifully and lands 345 punches to Mikey's 75 punches and beats him up so badly Mikey's brother wanted to stop the fight so now Spence can't punch. Mikey has been dropped once many years ago when he fought at 130. Nobody has ever hurt him since then an he obviously has a great chin. Is Broner a light puncher? Ask Porter. You don't need to KO every single opponent to be a good puncher. Sure it was a mismatch because Spence is damn good. Lots of Spence haters were picking Mikey to win. There are many one sided mismatches that happen in boxing every weekend. Why single out this particular mismatch?

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                I think Crawford has much more speed than Spence, and is overall a better fighter. I also expect an old well-past-prime Pacquiao to easily decision Spence.
                I hope the Pacquiao vs Spence fight does not happen because I like Pacquiao and don't want to see him take the beating Spence would give him. As a Spence fan I would love to see him fight the great champion Crawford. I think Spence is better, a harder puncher and faster. Mikey is a much better fighter than the last guy Crawford beat but lost a round or two with him. Crawford
                is only the 2nd best welterweight in the world. Spence is number 1. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I hope the Pacquiao vs Spence fight does not happen because I like Pacquiao and don't want to see him take the beating Spence would give him. As a Spence fan I would love to see him fight the great champion Crawford. I think Spence is better, a harder puncher and faster. Mikey is a much better fighter than the last guy Crawford beat but lost a round or two with him. Crawford
                  is only the 2nd best welterweight in the world. Spence is number 1. MAN DOWN!
                  I agree. I would rather see Spence vs Crawford, than Spence vs Pacquiao. Neither Spence of Crawford have that Pac-Man speed nor experience nor upper echelon ability,.....yet. Now is the time for the Spence/Crawford showdown. Winner gets a shot at Pacquiao. The way Pacquiao has been fighting lately, I’m not sure Spence nor Crawford can beat him.
                  Also, I don’t think Spence will ever give Pacquiao a beating. Spence was supposed to give Garcia a beating/ko, and look how that turned out.

Comment

Working...
                  X