No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    What a virtuoso performance by Errol Spence, Jr. He totally and completely dominated the more fundamentally sound and scientific fighter.

One thing I can say about Mikey Garcia is that he can take one Hell of a good asswhooping though. Spence literally stomped kicked the living shit out of him.

I know it was great to see the bigger guy have every single advantage and play it safe from a distance. I also liked how spence kept throwing everything at garcia and still couldn't stop him. lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      He's disappointed you for doing what every other WW is trying to do? Fight Manny.

Even Crawford, till his own promoter killed the fight behind his back.
      Exactly....these dudes on this forum be killing me sometimes with this bull****. Who HASNT called out Pacquiao??? Thurman, Porter, swift, etc....allllll called out Pac...Spence does it and all hell breaks loose. Amazing
      Last edited by Thaman2x; 03-16-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Spence is the truth no doubt but dont see him beating Crawford, he beat everyone else at 146

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          I know it was great to see the bigger guy have every single advantage and play it safe from a distance. I also liked how spence kept throwing everything at garcia and still couldn't stop him. lmfao
          Spence didnt ask for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            I think bud did a better job on horn than Spence did Vs Mikey, and I believe Horn big arse would beat up Mikey.

Mikey can't beat any top 10 147 dudes.
            He was maxed out at 140.
            People don’t realize how hard Crawford hits. I think he could stop Spence. Bud was willing to bet Spence a mil that he’d beat him.

Comment

• Crawford has no reach disadvantage, and Spence's one-paced walkdown approach gets trumped by Bud's skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I didn't watch because I knew there was no fight.

If you guys enough of morons to fill 75 bucks in haymon pocket for his bias fights then fair enough.

It seems that he didn't have the power to stop Garcia despite landing flush so he ain't stopping bud y'all tripping.
                It seems! That being the operative word. Watch the fight then talk.... perhaps? And you claim I’m trippin

Edit: I’m in the U.K. so didn’t pay for any fight

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
                  Spence didnt ask for this fight.

so if a light heavy ask for a fight with spense you think spence will take it? or what exactly you are trying to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    He's disappointed you for doing what every other WW is trying to do? Fight Manny.

Even Crawford, till his own promoter killed the fight behind his back.
                    you're right. but that's what kills me about Spence and Crawford. They're not kids. They should be in marquee, legend making fights. They're talented, but such poor fights (save the Brook fight)

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                      Great, why even fight a tough fight then?
                      Cherrypick all the time.
                      Garcia hasnt been hit by a middleweight till tonight he wont have the punch resistance of fighters who have been 140+ their whole career.

Comment

Working...
                      X