Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distracted driving teen gets no jail time for killing 3 pedestrians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that was an EVIL WHITE MALE, he would've gotten 35 and half months probation. DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY! WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!

Seriously though. Not sure how much time she should've been given considering that it was a non-alcohol/drug related accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      I'm not saying this is what happened but I want you to visualize this.

It's dark out. You're driving. RING...

You look down at your phone. Pick it up... Look at the road... Look back at your phone... one one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, look back at the road (you know you do it)..

Look up and there's three people crossing the road in the middle of no where. BAM... you take them out.

I want you to think about what would be going through your head. I couldn't imagine.
      you are not supposed to use your phone while driving man

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        you are not supposed to use your phone while driving man
        You're not supposed to walk in the middle of a street with no lights....

Just think about the facts of what happened, then think about law and punishment.

Comment

Just think about the facts of what happened, then think about law and punishment.
          ok, still, you are driving a car i think you should be careful still

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            ok, still, you are driving a car i think you should be careful still
            Absolutely. Think about what would have happened if she looks up and swerves and hits a tree and dies.

Think facts, then law, then punishment.

Comment

If she killed 3 Marxist Democrats that would be good

Comment

Meh. She needs care. Affluenza

Comment

Pedestrians ALWAYS have right-of-way. Period. There are no exceptions.

Comment

I blame the people who decided to potentially kill themselves walking where they are NOT supposed to be walking. Potentially turned in to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Here's a link to the article:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/che...dent/921007051

Nice try though
                      she did something she wasnt supposed to cause if it was no fault of her own she wouldnt have been charged, instead she was facing 36 months in prison

Comment

Working...
                      X