No announcement yet.

Eating Subway post workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It's garbage. Learn to make your own food and your exercise regime will be twice as productive.
    I don't understand how people bust their arses in the gym and then can't put in 10min work on the kitchen to make something quality that will do more to aid in recovery and progress in their diets.
    This a thousand times. Quality sleep and nutrition are arguably as important as a good workout. Especially if you're looking to push your body to its limits.

Comment

That mentality is holding you back. If you had an understanding what goes into your food you'd never even look at a Subway again.
      I can literally go weeks, sometimes months, without working out and still be fit, with abs, because I pay attention to what I eat. I don't eat boring stuff either. I have great food.

"Work smarter, not harder."
      Before this week I had eaten fully clean and the last time I ate fast food was a year ago.

Comment

That mentality is holding you back. If you had an understanding what goes into your food you'd never even look at a Subway again.
        I can literally go weeks, sometimes months, without working out and still be fit, with abs, because I pay attention to what I eat. I don't eat boring stuff either. I have great food.

"Work smarter, not harder."
        You need to throw up some of your recipes, Redd.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
          It's low fat but has a ton of salt. Salt intake doesn't matter to me personally because I sweat so much and some days I train up to 3 times.

I think turkey breast is the best option. I always avoided fast food but now I have started eating the healthier options from places like Subway, I have noticed an increase in muscle mass.

I am bulking so this is why I've increased my fast food intake from virtually zero.

I weigh just over 60 kilograms. I am putting on the weight due to creatine as well and I can safely say I gained 4 lbs.

Due to my wrist injuries, I've just been in the gym this week.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on fast food when training in general? Obviously if I was fighting, I wouldn't touch any processed foods.
          Subway isn’t too bad, I assume you don’t drink the soda or any of the sh|t that comes with it eg cookies or crisps.

Subway Id go for the whole wheat bread, fillings either tuna or chicken, and load it with all the veg and only low fat sauces.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Subway isn’t too bad, I assume you don’t drink the soda or any of the sh|t that comes with it eg cookies or crisps.

Subway Id go for the whole wheat bread, fillings either tuna or chicken, and load it with all the veg and only low fat sauces.
            I don't drink anything other than water, milk or the odd fruit juice for vitamins. I only ate a turkey sub and I filled it with all the salad available.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
              I don't drink anything other than water, milk or the odd fruit juice for vitamins. I only ate a turkey sub and I filled it with all the salad available.
              Nothing to worry about, that is a very solid meal.

Comment

The micronutrients value will be not brilliant buy in terms of body composition the "eat clean" nazis are full of ****. You can definitely get shredded and include subway in your diet. Check max chewing on YT he lives on chipotle ffs

Comment

Working...
                X