Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple social media champs right here.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
      Ryan really isn't ready, let that guy get in a couple of fights with Reynoso

maybe in a year
      I'm gonna say he's never going to be ready. Saw two of his fights. Dudes young and all but he looks like an average boxer with a lot of hype for some reason.

He's no where near the level of other young prospect like tank and teofimo the young guys in and around his weight class.

I see another 3/4 years of him just fighting journey men and prospects. Probably pick up a belt or two because belts are so easy to get now days but won't ever consider a top boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
        I'm gonna say he's never going to be ready. Saw two of his fights. Dudes young and all but he looks like an average boxer with a lot of hype for some reason.

He's no where near the level of other young prospect like tank and teofimo the young guys in and around his weight class.

I see another 3/4 years of him just fighting journey men and prospects. Probably pick up a belt or two because belts are so easy to get now days but won't ever consider a top boxer.
        a lot of ppl felt the same way about Canelo at that age

really fought a lot of bums

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Smh people telling them on Instagram to let it marinade and fight in 6-8 years.

I hate boxing fans.

This...this right here..boxingscene in a nutshell. I hate boxing "fans" as well.

Comment

IMO D Haney mops the floor with R Garcia. The fight I want to see is T Lopez vs Haney right now then again 5 or 6 years from now. Lopez looks to be the better fighter right now but could look totally different head to head. I'm certain he won't look as good as he has thus far.
            I'd like to see Tank vs Lopez as well but weight will prevent that fight as Tank is at 130 and Lopez at 135 but already talking about going up in a couple of fights. You could always add the Easter Bunny as a potential fight for all these guys. Things could get real hot if promoters are willing to take risk. I'm certain the fighters are willing to fight one another but the business side of the game seem to always fcuk siht up.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Ryan is a G. Yall just mad cause he is white and handsome. We handsome boys dont hate on each other, only the ugly ones do. / endthread
              Lmfao.

But I don’t think it ends well for Ryan in a fight. I think Haney is just more polished right now.

Comment

Would be cool for two hyped prospects to fight this early on, but the business of boxing says the odds are massively against it.

Also it seems like a lot of mfers are gunning for Ryan's 0 & maybe hoping to swipe some of his fans if they beat him. Smart move by them, but I think Oscar will make sure anyone who takes his 0 will be further down the line or it'll happen vs a random opponent gone wrong fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Smh people telling them on Instagram to let it marinade and fight in 6-8 years.

I hate boxing fans.
                  6 to 8 years lol. Even for marination fans that seems like overmarination.

But yea some boxing fans have gotten stockholm syndromed over the years with how promoters move guys & how the titles work. Some fans will defend all the titles out there now like having just 1 champion is the crazy idea lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Ryan garcia smacks the **** out of Haney! EASY WORK!
                    I wouldn't say "easy work", but after Haney's last performance, I give Garcia a slight edge.

Comment

Didn't Garcia beat Haney 3 out of 5 times in amateurs or something? Not sure this is a gimme for Haney at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X