No announcement yet.

I doubt punchr is all that with women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt punchr is all that with women

**** I once heard him in his radio talk show where he tagged everyone in NSB and the lounge and he sounded like the most baddass MOFO in the scene.

Yeah, I heard his voice once.

punchr sounds like Barry White, no joke.

He makes the ladies wet as soon as they hear all that bass in his voice, makes their puss*es vibrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Yeah, I heard his voice once.

punchr sounds like Barry White, no joke.

He makes the ladies wet as soon as they hear all that bass in his voice, makes their puss*es vibrate.
      Jhonny will skull **** him..

I'd kiss his maricon azz.. He's my lil homie...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        **** I once heard him in his radio talk show where he tagged everyone in NSB and the lounge and he sounded like the most baddass MOFO in the scene.
        i remember when he used to do this

Comment

Its clearly a troll persona, but he's no Barry White cuz I've heard him on one of those Tinychat things he was inviting mfers to daily once.

He is wayyyyyyy chiller than his NSB character thats for sure, but I bet he's talked his way outta more p#ssy then he's talked his way into cuz dude drones on about silly sh^t nonstop (although that was on tinychat with a bunch of dudes, maybe he's smoother with girls idk). Most girls who wanna f#ck you will be like "nah changed my mind" if you keep saying silly sh^t.

Comment

Punche is a bad azz lil puto...

I'll kill him within 20 seconds.. But he's a pimp & a player.. He knows to face me, on bended knee.. I wish him the best in all his endevour's... WAR PUNCHR

Punchr has my permission to nut up in hoes..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Jhonny will skull **** him..

I'd kiss his maricon azz.. He's my lil homie...
              Lol Punchr needs a good skull****, with all that bull**** he writes about. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X