Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Mayweather LIE to his fans putting up a poll then choosing Maidana over Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Guess who he fought?
    To be fair, Pacquiao did actually sign to fight Khan but the Arab funding turned out to be an illusion and it fell through.

As for the OP's question "how did Mayweather get away with it?" I think the answer is because boxing fans recognised Maidana as being the stiffer opponent and didn't care who the casuals voted for on a poll.

Comment

Sh.itncrying about the past much

A twitter poll doesn’t mean sh.it , are people actually expecting AJ to fight Wilder next because of his twitter poll

Besides Maidana deserved it he beat Broner to get it , Khan stayed on the sidelines hoping for it

I think Mayweather went out of his way to f.uck with Khan probably because he was so arrogant and thirsty and basically begging for a Mayweather fight and Floyd’s that type of petty person that will have no problem stalling your career just for laughs

He stalled Khans career for years dangling a fight in front of him while Never giving it to him

And I think that’s part of the reason Floyd picked Berto as his 50th fight who was in the same stable as Khan with Virgil just to rub salt in the wound and let everyone he trains with getbthe payday and leave Khan in the cold

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Why you gonna be scared of man with no chin, you have 36 minutes to hit him
        Obviously you've haven't heard the memo. Money May is not a puncher. However, Amir Khan is. He is a much bigger puncher than Floyd. In regards to wide punches, Floyd could either block, duck or slip them. However, when it comes to straight punches like the ones Mosley landed on him in the first round of their bout and the jabs that Cotto busted him up with, he's very vulnerable.

Comment

Khan talked himself out of a fight with Mayweather. Annoyed Mayweather with his douchebaggery to the point where he just decided to blank him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Guess who he fought?
            I'm pretty sure the thread can be closed now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              I'm pretty sure the thread can be closed now lol.
              Why? The question is about Floyd... What does it have to do with that poll. And Manny did try to fight Khan but the people financing the fight didnt come up with the money.

Comment

Maidana, who had already lost to Khan and been whitewashed by Alexander, looked like a walk in the park to Floyd. I know I was surprised by Maidana's performance and I think Floyd was too.

Comment

Khan beat Maidana...he deserved it a little more. And Lol at people saying Khan is a dirty fighter...Look at the **** Maidana did to Floyd, that is really dirty.

Comment

Maidana was the WBA champ and out of all the polls Maidiana won more of them meaning more people wanted that fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      Maidana, who had already lost to Khan and been whitewashed by Alexander, looked like a walk in the park to Floyd. I know I was surprised by Maidana's performance and I think Floyd was too.
                      Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Khan beat Maidana...he deserved it a little more. And Lol at people saying Khan is a dirty fighter...Look at the **** Maidana did to Floyd, that is really dirty.
                      He fought Maidana years ago and had done nothing at ww while Chino was a world champ..going by ya'lss theory Floyd should have fought Garcia since he ko'd Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X