Name All The Great Drug Dealing, Gangster Documentaries Etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Lol lol lol lol.

This is the funniest claim yet. You were the pall bearer. Lol lol lol. At the 3:29, 3:30 minutes mark they showed the pall bearer. Which one are you?
    He is now saying he is good friends with another infamous drug dealer from Oakland named Lil D.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Lol lol lol lol.

This is the funniest claim yet. You were the pall bearer. Lol lol lol. At the 3:29, 3:30 minutes mark they showed the pall bearer. Which one are you?
      Ice is back! Welcome back ice.... lemme know before you run to the store, I need a taco, and soda from Mi Pueblo.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        He is now saying he is good friends with another infamous drug dealer from Oakland named Lil D.

Wow... stalkers 1 and 2..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I had no idea that drinking rum all day makes you a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Ice is back! Welcome back ice.... lemme know before you run to the store, I need a taco, and soda from Mi Pueblo.
            Lol lol lol. Amazing come back fake.

You just exposed yourself to the fullest.

I can’t wait to hear another one of your made up claims.

I was kind of feeling bad for you when I realized you are just like the Jim Carrey character from The Cable Guy. But I feel I’m doing a good service for you as we keep you engaged in this fantasy life which brings you happiness.

Keep up the fantasy life. It’s getting fun

Comment

Gangland by History channel i thoroughly enjoyed..

I was hooked from the first episode but when they started covering the Asian gangs like TRG and Long Beach Asian Boyz, I realized the show was misinformed about alot of stuff. After the Asian episodes, i knew lot of the other episodes were bullsht. Real gangsters would not give interviews for documentaries , are you kidding me lol.

This one episode about some buster named Sicco blue from ABZ. i know the major hitters from ABZ and there aint no motherfuxker named Sicco blue who is like half white boy and asian. This clown is some aspiring rapper using the ABZ name to promote his album. Green light been lit on him ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Gangland by History channel i thoroughly enjoyed..

I was hooked from the first episode but when they started covering the Asian gangs like TRG and Long Beach Asian Boyz, I realized the show was misinformed about alot of stuff. After the Asian episodes, i knew lot of the other episodes were bullsht. Real gangsters would not give interviews for documentaries , are you kidding me lol.

This one episode about some buster named Sicco blue from ABZ. i know the major hitters from ABZ and there aint no motherfuxker named Sicco blue who is like half white boy and asian. This clown is some aspiring rapper using the ABZ name to promote his album. Green light been lit on him ever since.
                man they do that all the time lol.. have you seen streetgangs? gangsters is just like anyone else.. you think just because someone is a gangster then he carry himself differently? most of those mofos are straight biiatches when by themselves!!! they just like any regular people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I like that, MAchine Gun Jhonny....

Siablo is all on my old nuts... he’s digging up old threads.... I hurt him bad, but he stopped laughing when his boy Sunspace self destructed ebeefing with me.
                  let me know if you need e back ups brah (not that you do). i'll catch a 2 weeks ban for you anytime OG!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    let me know if you need e back ups brah (not that you do). i'll catch a 2 weeks ban for you anytime OG!
                    No problem... I just took jhonny out for a walk, and he barked at everyone.

I’m good.

I met those guys over 30 years ago. Thirty.

Comment

Working...
                    X