No announcement yet.

Ever 'slung one' up a gigantic beast?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever 'slung one' up a gigantic beast?

I've been in full on ahab beastmode in my time I love a bit of fat woman on occasion they are true dick riders and have buckets of enthusiasm (mainly) there are however the occasional stinkers.

I once fuked a fatty on my kitchen floor she was on top riding helmet like a pro but fuk me the musk she was kicking up smelt like sweetcorn n arse smell. It was a one time thing I wasnt impressed. Although I fuked one of her mates who had a penchant for having deodorant cans/rolling pin handle stuffed in her vag after.

Share your brave tales of encounters with big gigantic specimens and pros and cons you've encountered.

#whalehuntingexpedition
    #experiencedharpooners
    #whalesonly
    #scratchthatonoccasiononly
    #fellowahabs
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-26-2018, 09:26 AM.

Beercules I know you've harpooned a few off tinder bro.

Comment

I'm into muscle babes

Comment

Julia I know this, your dream is a tussle with a feminine hulk hogan. How can you post in my thread if you have me on ignore?

Comment

Naw i havent and ill pass. I dont do fat chicks period.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            Julia I know this, your dream is a tussle with a feminine hulk hogan. How can you post in my thread if you have me on ignore?
            I will take you off ignore but we need to be nice.

On a positive note, in about a week I'm fulfilling my dream of being dominated and rendered helpless by a muscle babe. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to fulfill their deepest desires but I have struck gold and feel very lucky.

Comment

Beercules I know you've harpooned a few off tinder bro.
              hell yes I have

Comment

I've been in full on ahab beastmode in my time I love a bit of fat woman on occasion they are true dick riders and have buckets of enthusiasm (mainly) there are however the occasional stinkers.

I once fuked a fatty on my kitchen floor she was on top riding helmet like a pro but fuk me the musk she was kicking up smelt like sweetcorn n arse smell. It was a one time thing I wasnt impressed. Although I fuked one of her mates who had a penchant for having deodorant cans/rolling pin handle stuffed in her vag after.

Share your brave tales of encounters with big gigantic specimens and pros and cons you've encountered.

#whalehuntingexpedition
                #experiencedharpooners
                #whalesonly
                #scratchthatonoccasiononly
                #fellowahabs
                Sweet Jesus...

Comment

Just seems GROSS! Why? Because of the sweat and funk that hides under dem rolls.
                  I did know a girl at the gym that did waxing. She said the bigger girls NOT BIG girls but bigger girls were her best customers. She said they kept their stuff clean.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Naw i havent and ill pass. I dont do fat chicks period.
                    Liar. Every bloke bangs a fatty atleast once they're easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X