No announcement yet.

GGG is screwed Dave Morreti is working the fight tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    im not a fan of either but is obvious Morreti is a golden boy paid judge. just look at jis track record
    Golden Boy is paying for all 3 judges and referee, another easy fix for boxing that will never happen. Judges/referees should be paid out of boxers licensing/sanctioning fees, not paid by the fight promoters!

Comment

if GGG doesn't ko Ginger b4 the 9th he will loose by decision.
      10,11 and 12 don't count, lol.

Comment

He sure didnt help Canelo in the Mayweather fight

Comment

Gave canelo 4 rounds in the mayweather fight- didn't deserve a one of them floyd spanked him.

Comment

This guy and Byrd, lol.

GGG can only win by dropping Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              It's getting so bad. These guys are having flashbacks from June. They were all laughing when Hunter said Ward would KO Kovalev. Then, their hearts got ripped out their chests.

If you see them spazzing, take it easy on them. It's just the PTSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                It's getting so bad. These guys are having flashbacks from June. They were all laughing when Hunter said Ward would KO Kovalev. Then, their hearts got ripped out their chests.

If you see them spazzing, take it easy on them. It's just the PTSD.
                I'll have you know that through rigorous review, the forum has concluded that the last blow technically went below the belt line. This invalidates everything else the ref assessed.

If the NSAC was truly objective they would award Kovalev a 1st round RTD win, since Ward clearly didn't come to fight. Then Ward should be tarred and feathered live at the T-Mobile arena in place of tonight's national anthems.

Comment

if anyone has any streams pm me..i got you on points

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    He sure didnt help Canelo in the Mayweather fight
                    He helped him a bit. Nobody noticed because CJ Ross took it way too far with her draw **** and everyone focused on that.

Comment

Wow, I like the early excuses. What happened to all of the "golovkin will win by KO" fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X