No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn is a despicable liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    i didnt even know that was bannable......

he a grown ass man and he snitchin over somethuing like this...
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Can’t say he threw Rocky Fielding under the bus. He probably made 10x the money he’ll ever make and would’ve ended up losing that regular title to some Euro level fighter.

As for Brook, i kind of agree. Seems like Hearn was desperate to get GGG to the UK to show he can attract big names to the UK and do a PPV and ended up sticking his best Welterweight in with him because Eubank chickened out. Then again, Brook didn’t HAVE to accept, but i think Hearn knew he would because the money was good and he wasn’t getting big WW fights.
      what a bizarre and revisionist post....

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
        lol
        its the small victories huh? 😂

now im back and everyone knows you are a snitching coward
        nice job 👍😃
        My mum has passed motherfuker I don't give a shyt if "I snitched".

Keep it clean like a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          My mum has passed motherfuker I don't give a shyt if "I snitched".

Keep it clean like a normal person.
          i honestly didnt know that.....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Hearn is running a business... and that is how he thinks he should run it: making the best possible fights... no matter the outcome is... (I don't say that he's "right" or "wrong")...
            Joshua could have been KOed by Wilder for twice the money. How’s that for a business decision?

Comment

Fielding always sucked, Hearn did the right thing by cashing him out. Rocky made more money against Canelo than he made in all of his previous fights combined, so I doubt he's unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Enjoy your ban.
                Grass FC...

Comment

AJ losing is on him. I despise Eddie Hearn but he had no legitimate reason to pull AJ from the fight. AJ was majorly overrated and lost to the better man on the night. Deal with it...

Comment

Show me the Abe Lincoln of boxing promoters.

The job description of being a promoter says you need to be loose with the truth & facts. Eddie is doing promoter sh^t all the time since he's after all a promoter.

I don't buy all these alleged reasons Joshua "reallllllllly lost", but even if they are true Eddie is doing what Eddie's supposed to do or what he feels is best to his & his fighters bottom line by lying about them if he is indeed lying about them.

Comment

Just imagine if Anthony Joshua had refused to come out of his locker room because he was too scared to fight Andy Ruiz. lmao he would be ridiculed for the rest of his career and rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
                      X