No announcement yet.

Malignaggi-Lobov set for BKFC 6 on June 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Is he really a p*ssy though? Hypocrite and moron at times? Sure, but dude definitely fought with his heart and gave it his best throughout his career even though he had limitations due to having no punching power at all.
    I say that because he is willing to fight Lobov at his game but not in MMA

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      I say that because he is willing to fight Lobov at his game but not in MMA
      I mean technically this isn't really his game and Paulie never said he would beat Lobov in a MMA fight. Lobov is the one who said he would beat Paulie in a boxing match or bare knuckle fight.

Comment

I mean technically this isn't really his game and Paulie never said he would beat Lobov in a MMA fight. Lobov is the one who said he would beat Paulie in a boxing match or bare knuckle fight.
        I would venture to say that BKB is a lot closer to boxing than MMA and I never heard Lobov say that he would beat Paulie in boxing. News to me.

Let's just see how the fight goes down and then we'll talk. My opinion is that Paulie got roughed up badly by a novice in Conor and p@ssed out and left camp. Meanwhile he would never dare to fight in MMA even though he would get killed by Lobov or Conor in a street fight. He knows it and he still talks that sh@t. I can't respect that.

Comment

I would venture to say that BKB is a lot closer to boxing than MMA and I never heard Lobov say that he would beat Paulie in boxing. News to me.

Let's just see how the fight goes down and then we'll talk. My opinion is that Paulie got roughed up badly by a novice in Conor and p@ssed out and left camp. Meanwhile he would never dare to fight in MMA even though he would get killed by Lobov or Conor in a street fight. He knows it and he still talks that sh@t. I can't respect that.

Just take it back and admit paulie is not a *****. Who tf are you to say a former world champ who long past his prime is attempting BKB a *****. How much are you invested in lobov and Connor to. You talk **** who cares if paulie would go in mma and why should he? Why should a guy who has done one discipline all his life attempt to learn so many different elements it's incomparable to an mma fighter who incorporates striking/boxing into their game including bags and pads and stand up sparring.

Also why should he about 6 years past his prime and 8months of retirement and no training not get roughed up in specially selected short clips against a big mma fighter in camp for the biggest fight of his life which is also a boxing match.

Youre a weirdo

Comment

there's so much to shake my head at here. I hope the payday is nice bc I don't see the appeal in this for Paulie. Pointless risk and to do it for that douchebag Feldman, why???

Comment

Paulie mentioned this on his podcast and even yelled it at the original presser or w/e that was when he slapped Lobov. He said I would never say I could beat some top level MMA fighter in MMA but these guys think they can just come in boxing and beat us up. Then he mentioned how Lobov thinks boxing is much easier and has too much padding in the gloves protecting the fighters. Now that REALLY triggered Paulie and he started telling him of all the deaths in boxing and how fighters have endured permanent damage.

I think you have it all wrong here. Lobov is the one that believes he can beat Paulie in his own game, not the other way around.

Comment

Nice. I'll definitely be buying this PPV. Lobov vs Knight was a war!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Nice. I'll definitely be buying this PPV. Lobov vs Knight was a war!
                  How much do these PPVs cost?

Comment

How much do these PPVs cost?
                    They cost 29.99$.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      They cost 29.99$.
                      Not bad, will be purchasing this one as well...Then again, I will be purchasing Crawford/Khan so basically I purchase everything lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X