Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. "I Was Doing Stupid Things - No More Time To Play"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was doing stupid things like avoiding random drug tests but now... oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
      I don't know, this time he seems to be serious.
      yeah.. until someone lights up a blunt..

Comment

Serious question here guys. Should weed be illegal for athletes ? Well THC to be more precise . I personally can't see any gains at all from it

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post
          Serious question here guys. Should weed be illegal for athletes ? Well THC to be more precise . I personally can't see any gains at all from it
          No it shouldn't be. VADA doesn't even test for cannabinoids anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post
            i honestly cant see the benefit someone has by getting high off weed in a fight. if anything, this will be a downfall for the fighter.

most people that says it will benefit the fighters, those people have never smoked weed before so they dont know the effects from it.

weed is not gonna block pain from punches! that's just stupid to think like that. weed is not strong enough to do that, if you have a back ache it might help but if a guy is trying to punch your head off, weed is not gonna help you from that.

Comment

Triple C is back, baby!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                He was doing stupid things like avoiding random drug tests but now... oh wait...
                Bro, your name says Sugar Shane Mosley, the same dude that was juicing up and admitted being on the juice against DLH. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  i honestly cant see the benefit someone has by getting high off weed in a fight. if anything, this will be a downfall for the fighter.

most people that says it will benefit the fighters, those people have never smoked weed before so they dont know the effects from it.

weed is not gonna block pain from punches! that's just stupid to think like that. weed is not strong enough to do that, if you have a back ache it might help but if a guy is trying to punch your head off, weed is not gonna help you from that.
                  My thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                    Triple C is back, baby!!!!!!!
                    Worst part is that if Triple C brings his A game, he'll win

Comment

This is BS to me, you should pay your fans back all of the money they spent watching your fights while you were doing "stupid things"

Comment

Working...
                      X