Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly Finkel Responds To New Offer From Hearn - Still Refuses To Meet Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly Finkel Responds To New Offer From Hearn - Still Refuses To Meet Hearn

Barry Hearn sent what is stated to be a ‘new improved offer’ to Wilder, three months after talks initially broke down.
    “So now a new improved offer has been made to Wilders camp. Let’s see if they will finally agree to a meeting to discuss or not,” stated Hearn.

“Fans will find out if both sides really want this fight and I know AJ does. No obstacles from our end so just waiting for a response,” he added.
    WBN immediately contacted Shelly Finkel for comment.

Finkel duly confirmed receipt. But clarified that Joshua that commitments with Fury would now make talks impossible until December.
    “I can confirm that Hearn sent something but I have a big fight on December 1. That is where all my focus is,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If after the fight he wants to meet or send me something, that is when I will deal with it. I don’t want any distractions now,” he confirmed.

Previously, Finkel had told WBN he’d be open to a new offer being sent or even face-to-face talks.

“If your father wants to meet on October 6th or 7th in New York I’d be glad to. But it’s waste of time if we don’t have a real offer,” said Finkel.
    The u-turn could mean one of two things. Either the terms aren’t good enough, or Wilder has realized first-hand just what a serious fight he’s currently in with Fury.

So Shelly previously asked for new offer before he meets Hearn and now that he’s got a great new offer (Rumoured $20mil + 35% percentage split) he refuses to talk about the offer or call it a rubbish offer like has has with every other offer?! And contradicts himself and says he is no longer willing to make the fight until after the fight with Fury!!! They are ducking, this guy is a clown!

Shelly has also been caught lying and has contradicted what Wilder and Warren have been saying. When he was questioned why he did not sign the contact to fight AJ due to no date or venue in contract, but signed the Fury fight without a date or venue. He responded that the date and venue was all finalised back in August after Fury vs Pianeta fight.. But Frank Warren and Wilder himself throughout September said that they are still looking for a venue and even a date due to the interest in this fight there are many locations interested. Shelly is a lying snake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzbosvv1BcI
    Last edited by NahMean; 10-04-2018, 10:22 AM. Reason: title

Can boxing fans put pressure on Wildher to finally man up and take Joshua fight?

Comment

Joshua should just forget about it. Won't be long before Wilder finds a bum he can't KO and loses the title.

Comment

Silence from Wilder fans is deafening lol.. It’s obvious now who wants to make the fight and who does not. And before you say Wilder should wait as he may become A side somehow after Fury fight because he’s sold over $1mil in tickets. AJ has sold 70k tickets within 30mins plenty of times before that’s $14mil in less than a hour in tickets so there is no comparison.

Comment

i'm just glad AJ's side did what needed to be done to smoke these guys out.
          i still maintain that wilder may well lose to fury, and my tin foil hat signals that the december 1 fight will be a draw just so they can muddy the waters even further.

Comment

Man...screw Finkel for this bull...

Comment

Again no need for this now, wait until the 1st of december.

Comment

Well this video expose another lie by Team Wilder. Have always said that social media would start poking holes in their stories, especially when they have two to three managers in their camps.

Comment

hearn stopping the fight doe...

Comment

Did Finkle make those statements before the Fury PPV fight was announced? because that changes everything.

Wilder could be involved in a FOTY contender, similar to Joshua/Klitschko which will launch him as a PPV fighter going forward. If it does 500k buys and sells out that will match a UK Joshua PPV..... then they are on equal footing....

Fury has ****ed Hearn win or lose lol

Comment

Working...
                    X