Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are African American Wilder fans jealous of AJ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Well this thread isn't specifically about posters here. Because like I said, there is a significant amount of black Wilder fans on youtube who are pouring scorn on AJ.

Also, how is AJ "reluctant" to Deontay when he clearly said he would "knock windmill spark out" last night? Stop being biased please.
    Significant, lmao. You brought up this stupid ass topic with no evidence of anything except an internet assumption. You didn't watch YouTube and see a significant amount of black fans dissing Joshua lmao. You made that **** up because a few black posters here who you assume are black are critical of him are getting on your ****en nerves dissing Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      pls show me another instance of a fighter stopping the action and taking his own break? show me that.

because I can show you what occurred during Wilder/Ortiz taking place in other fights.

and stop lying you watch all videos LDBC posts. you're a fan.
      AJ went back to his corner BECAUSE HIS STRAPPING WAS LOOSE!!...LOL at this dude acting like AJ just took a "random break" or something .

And yes I'm a fan of seeing the lying, delusional, b/tchass cheerleaders CRY video after video because their crush is getting sonned by Eddie HEARN.

Comment

They are trying to defame his name AS A BOXER, what happened when he was a teen has nothing to do with who he is today.
        mofo are you blind?

that fight vs Parker was an ATROCIOUS stink fest. and you're saying he shouldn't be critiqued for it?

but yet you've said nothing when guys like Lara and Ward were disparaged nonstop for being "boring". now that the sht rains down on Joshua your vagina gets sore?

AS A BOXER he's a boring big stiff robot with the rhythm of ED-209 from Robocop.

AS A PERSON his image is manufactured fakeness. no different than SRL and ODLH.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          mofo are you blind?

that fight vs Parker was an ATROCIOUS stink fest. and you're saying he shouldn't be critiqued for it?

but yet you've said nothing when guys like Lara and Ward were disparaged nonstop for being "boring". now that the sht rains down on Joshua your vagina gets sore?

AS A BOXER he's a boring big stiff robot with the rhythm of ED-209 from Robocop.

AS A PERSON his image is manufactured fakeness. no different than SRL and ODLH.
          He said Ed-209, lmmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            How did the Dr help him? He took the punches that Ortiz threw, and walked to Wilder's corner with him, lmao. Did the ref help block some of Ortiz's punches? Because I know one thing...you can't be saying that the DR looking at him between rounds helped him out armchair lmao.

You're programmed on this forum to protect Joshua at all costs which is why you're going HAM to deflect the fans critical outlook of Joshua yesterday and against Takam lol.

Anytime a Red K poster goes H.A.M against a fighter the account is designed to do that, lmao. That's the accounts only function!
            LOL at this dude not understanding that by the doctor giving him near on another minute to recover, it worked in Windmills favor!!! SMH you bumsquad dudes are SIMPLE as f#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Significant, lmao. You brought up this stupid ass topic with no evidence of anything except an internet assumption. You didn't watch YouTube and see a significant amount of black fans dissing Joshua lmao. You made that **** up because a few black posters here who you assume are black are critical of him are getting on your ****en nerves dissing Joshua.
              LOL just like I suspected!!..you're one of them bumsquad broads I been talking about!!..now you wanna act like AA's haven't been dissing AJ hard? BOY STOP!!!..go look around youtube and maybe your simple ass will see what is obvious. I ain't trying to educate simpletons around here bro.

Comment

LOL at this dude not understanding that by the doctor giving him near on another minute to recover, it worked in Windmills favor!!! SMH you bumsquad dudes are SIMPLE as f#ck.
                Lol at this dude thinking the ref saved Wilder from a loss when he didn't go down and walked back to his corner and sat down and said that he was ok, lmao. ****en Paulie Malignaggi groupie lol...

Comment

Working...
                X