Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Warns Joshua: I Look Forward To Handing Out a Whipping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder who takam thinks is going to win? Also Hughie fury wonder what he thinks?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 03-17-2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Parker has no chance against Joshua. He will be on the deck by the 7th round.
      Your probably right?? And the odds suggest the same exact thing. I think Parker if can survive the early rounds can maybe can outbox him to a decision.

Comment

Whenever you see Parker he's just not got the range, he's not got the reach of others, he's gonna do ok for a bit but Joshua's gonna smash him

Comment

I hope he brings it and doesnt freeze out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            Whenever you see Parker he's just not got the range, he's not got the reach of others, he's gonna do ok for a bit but Joshua's gonna smash him
            Oilskin is gonna see the giant robots telegraphed punches coming a mile off and easily avoid most off them.

AJ is gonna be shocked with Parkers speed and movement...

He probaby won't even see the combo that sits him on his golden egg laying a$$!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              I hope he brings it and doesnt freeze out there.
              Yeah going into mr ploddy follow around shell is a concern, I hope be really does back up all his positive thinking sports shrink stuff in the ring, but I really have doubts . He's a decent fighter but his arms are short , I do think he can hurt Joshua though if he gets him

Comment

After seeing the Takam fight it is totally not outside the realm of possibility for Parker to give him troubles maybe even beat him. Dillian Whyte had him in trouble at one point. Joshua winning definitely isn't a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                X