No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
    Those pics you posted don't mean anything. A nose getting banged up like that is very common.

Now you say you have fought. Would you want to win in that fashion? And let's not pretend garcia didn't want out. Don't blame the doc. A real warrior would never behave that way.
    those quotes are a pathetic justification for stopping the fight.

Are you going to pretend garcia didn't lose the previous round and was starting to tire. You could see it on his face he wanted out.

Oh by the way I am picking Garcia to knock Broner out.
    But Garcia lacks heart.
    I wouldn't want to win that way, but when you are talking about a young fighter who is way up on the cards and suffers and injury like that which could be exacerbated and effect his performance in the future, its smart to take it to the score cards. Im sure if the Doctor said he was fit to continue Mikey would have continued on. He could have literally held for rounds 9-10-11-12, received 3 point deductions, and still won the fight.

Go watch the fight again, Garcia was up on his toes giving Salido a boxing lesson. There was absolutely no way that Salido had any chance of turning the fight around. With 4 rounds left he was 9 points down on most of the cards, really banged up and sucking wind.

Comment

• broner is zab judah reborn. stop believing in him. he just got a debatable decision over granados. if it goes to the politics of the decision game im thinking they go with garcia and not mentally unstable guy

Comment

• What is it you see in AB no one else can ?

Comment

• Agreed Larry. Broner will do work.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Big dunn is always dropping my name called me racist yet ive never posted anything racist. I blocked him when he started throwing that racism ***

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Its really sad when people who are clearly racist honestly believe they are not.

I am convinced he believes he is fair and unbiased, but the stuff that comes out of his mouth just makes you laugh.

Its like the people that say terrible things and are like im not racist, I have friends from the ethnic group I just made terrible generalizations about.
            It all emanates from when black kids in school stole his G.I. Joe toys, he ran to the black principal who sided with the black kids. He actually told people this story, I kid you not.

He cherished those toys so, so much, and has never been the same since they were taken away from him on that fateful day.

Comment

• Hahaha "peeleft:

Comment

• larry you fuking clown

Comment

• Lmao **** u [mention]larryxxx[/mention]

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again
                    i still remember when you made the thread broner will be figher of the decade. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFMLAOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X