No announcement yet.

Poor Canelo, he's got nowhere to hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Canelo, he's got nowhere to hide

What' he gonna do now that that 6 ft 180 lb Charlo brother looks like the real deal at 154 and GGG is up at 160. I'm guessing they'll be calling little azz Cotto back tomorrow for a rematch...

His time is almost up......

I agree. THis cat canelo acting all feminine and ****.

Comment

Golden boy is going to milk canelo for ppv forever. I don't expect canelo to fight anyone thst is a real threat until it looks like a megafight.

Comment

Man I was about to make the same thread LOL. Canelo is in trouble.

Comment

He'll definitely rematch Cotto but people underestimate Canelo's balls. I GUARANTEE he faces one of those two fighters before 2017 ends.

Comment

people said the same thing about floyd and he managed to pick and peck his way to stay undefeated while never fighting the dangerous guys(while they were dangerous). canelo can do the same. they are best friends after all.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              He'll definitely rematch Cotto but people underestimate Canelo's balls. I GUARANTEE he faces one of those two fighters before 2017 ends.
              dont underestimate Oscar protecting his cash cow.

Comment

HIDE??? he has already faced better fighters in his career

Comment

Haha so he has two guys to swerve. There's still plenty of C level fighters for him and his groupies won't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    What' he gonna do now that that 6 ft 180 lb Charlo brother looks like the real deal at 154 and GGG is up at 160. I'm guessing they'll be calling little azz Cotto back tomorrow for a rematch...

His time is almost up......
                    Canelo will go the easy route and fight GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X