No announcement yet.

Good exercises without a gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Do you ever go to a clothing store for instance or the fitting room and after having a glance in the mirror throw a combo or two?

Yeah, me too.
    LMAO. cheers bruh!
    if i wasnt such an introvert, id do it anywhere anytime.
    constantly holding back the urge to shadow box :')

Comment

Apart from the usual list of staples others have posted, I hold a 10kg plate in front of me, elbows bent kind of in a half curl position and do a twisting exercise left and right with fairly narrow feet spacing at decent speed feeling the stretch and contraction as direction changes for a 3 minute round.

Burns the bis and Forearms up which need to be stretched after tuning them up and works out the lower back, obliques, rectus and transverse abdominals.

Great for power on hooks and uppercuts and for swing of all punches

Good for balance and proprioception.

When I got good at it, I started to lift one foot slightly off the floor each twist with the planted foot the side the swing started from to challenge balance and agility further as well as core.

I feel this is better than twists with a stick or weight across the shoulders as it's more compounded benefits.

The deadlift should also be one weightlifting exercise that ought to be considered in conjunction with boxing. I use weights where I can lift 10-20 reps, never really ultra heavy.

Comment

Spar With My Machine

This is the best thing ever i sweaaar

Comment

Working...
        X