No announcement yet.

Woman punched in the face by her husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Ok let me ask everyone in the thread a question. If a girl hit you in the face with a plug socket, causing a nasty cut on your eye that needed stitches. How would you react? Because this happened to me and i beat that b1tches ass and i don't regret it one bit.
    Your situation and that situation are different.

That girl didn't touch him yet he felt the need to punch her in the face over a playstation and a tv.

Your girl hit you with a plug socket and caused a wound on your face so hitting her was more justified.

I still don't agree with it though.

Comment

Ok let me ask everyone in the thread a question. If a girl hit you in the face with a plug socket, causing a nasty cut on your eye that needed stitches. How would you react? Because this happened to me and i beat that b1tches ass and i don't regret it one bit.
      Besides it being completely different from this situation, the fact that the use of self defense doesnt always entitle you to "beat a biitches ass"

Anyways nice to know your girl beat you up with a plug socket

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Besides it being completely different from this situation, the fact that the use of self defense doesnt always entitle you to "beat a biitches ass"

Anyways nice to know your girl beat you up with a plug socket
        It wasn't my gf. It was some girl i was tapping a few years ago.

Comment

It wasn't my gf. It was some girl i was tapping a few years ago.
          Fine you got beat up by some hoodrat

Comment

I bet you this dude is a coward, if you tried to fight him he would talk his way out of it.

What a fukin coward. Hitting on women and children, people that can't defend themselves.

Comment

I hope that lowlife thug goes to jail for a very long time. What a waste of life.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                I don't get the whole "infront of their kids" thing.

So it would be ok if he did it, if it was just them two alone??
                then you are a moron.

the fact is the kids are the ppl who suffer most when things like this go down. its also a fact that kids who grow up in abusive homes are much more likely to abuse/get abused in relationships of their own once they grow up, its a very bad cycle of violence.

its never okey to hit your woman but to traumatize your kids aswell, who arent fully aware of whats going on and have no clue how to handle their emotions about what just happens is much, much worse. this will have a effect on their personality once they grow up, most likely a negative one.

a grown woman can move on and put this behind but a child cant, traumatizing events from your childhood dont go away. you have to battle it forever and these kids dont deserve to carry that around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I bet you this dude is a coward, if you tried to fight him he would talk his way out of it.

What a fukin coward. Hitting on women and children, people that can't defend themselves.
                  Did he hit the children?

To me it looks like she set the camera up and instigated the whole thing. That's not the actions of someone that fears being attacked. That's the actions of an evil *****.

Comment

This whole this is confusing. One of them setup the camera and at the end of the video he grabs the cam and shuts it off. Why would he post the video online? I just dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Did he hit the children?

To me it looks like she set the camera up and instigated the whole thing. That's not the actions of someone that fears being attacked. That's the actions of an evil *****.
                      It looks like they are separating. A lot of people will record when they are dividing property before they go through court, because then he or she can't say 'no, I didn't take ...'

She was using words. He was being spiteful over a fuking video game system.

If you are over 18, there is no excuse for that ever. Being petty over toys? Please.

She is tiny, he cracked her in the face and couldn't have possibly cared less that his children saw what he did to their mother.

If any of you guys think that **** doesn't damage a kid. even that young and it doesn't stay with them, I can assure you, it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X