No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Promises Mayweather Pain: "There Will Be Some Lingering Ill-Feelings"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    "He's very difficult and he gives us problems but I think we can get to him. We can match his speed and our footwork is a little better than his so I think we can excel in those spots. Obviously it's a tough fight but I think we can get to him and break him down." - Roach

Agree.

Disagree.

Comment

Hopefully Manny smashes his face in.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

"I consulted my attorney about the issue, and he (Mayweather Sr.) got scared, so he withdrew all his accusations. He said that he was just joking around, and that the statement that he made about me using steroids wasn't true."
        and added,
        url]
        Actually, that never happened TTBOMK.

Every time FM Senior was asked, FMS stood firm, saying that was his opinion.

Has anyone seen an interview or video where FMS recanted?

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
          Is that a bit overdoing it?
          Not at all, he started of with the Thai legend, Sasakul, moved on to the Mexican legend, Barrera, and another one, Morales, and another Marquez. As if that wasn't enough for the blood thirsty Pinoy, he went for the biggest nacho of 'em all, De La Fraud.

****, alot of fighters would've been stuffed with all the Mexican food PAC's been eatin', he wanted some more, but the problem was he ran out of the authentic kind. So he went all the way to find one in the UK. Apparently they had one there. It was called the Manchester Mexican, guess what, that one got gobbled up with one bite!

Now, PAC is in search for some KFC, lol.
          Last edited by NYU Alum.; 11-30-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GlovesOfHaste View Post
            Maybe that's the reason He wants the fight to be in March and May backs down LOL
            YOU KNOW DAMN WELL PAC IS AVOIDING fLOYD .YOU *******s GOT A P*SSY REPRESENTING YA`LL.
            Last edited by Imhotep; 11-30-2009, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Roach is fully confident Pacquiao's aggression will triumph over Mayweather's defensive skills in what is set to be the biggest bout of the decade.

"Offence wins fights. He (Mayweather) has a great defence, you don't score points with defence," Roach said. "I have a good game-plan for Mayweather. I have studied him hard and I know him pretty well.

"He's very difficult and he gives us problems but I think we can get to him. We can match his speed and our footwork is a little better than his so I think we can excel in those spots. Obviously it's a tough fight but I think we can get to him and break him down." - Roach

Roach says offense wins fights but he doesnt want to put pac in there with Floyd to prove it lol!

Comment

Thank god floyd didn't accept the march date. Floyd should demand that the fight should be at may or june so that pacquiao who is running for congress couldn't train hard for this fight and this is the chance of floyd to win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  YOU KNOW DAMN WELL PAC IS AVOIDING fLOYD .YOU *******s GOT A P*SSY REPRESENTING YA`LL.

pac never pulled a "maytheather".....

Comment

Roach says offense wins fights but he doesnt want to put pac in there with Floyd to prove it lol!
                    what are you talking about? roach said right after the cotto fight that he wants pacquiao to fight mayweather

Comment

other way round fool

Comment

Working...
                      X