No announcement yet.

Who's Got The Best Roster? DAZN vs ESPN vs PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    Like it matters, warrens stable is as weak as a newborn kitten.
    No PPV drawing power and barwly any title holders?
    Yarde is fighting that newborn kitten on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
      Yarde is fighting that newborn kitten on Saturday.
      I heard he's a real handful.. a big step up from his last few opponents, the mighty TBA brothers.

Comment

DAZN has the best MW division by far. PBC has the best WW division by far.

And after that, it's really close. I lean to DAZN, especially if you also add Artur Beterbiev and Dillian Whyte.

Comment

1 PBC
          2 DAZN
          3 ESPN

More eyes are available for PBC ans ESPN by far tho.

Comment

ESPN also got the Frank Warren cards. I love them shows, I somehow always make money on them.

Pacquiao probably going to beat the shít out of Broner on Fox though, that'll be a good look for PBC. Just keep Virgil Hunter away from a microphone.

Comment

PBC has the deepest roster, ESPN has IMO the 2 best in the world. That said, I like DAZN-The 2 biggest draws in the sport, Usyk who IMO could be #1 p4p, and the most diverse roster that will attract fans from many countries.

I'd add Devin Haney to PBC because IMO he has everything it takes to be a superstar.

Comment

I voted for PBC in terms of overall quality of fighters. But DAZN does have the 2 big in their prime money fighters with Canelo & Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I'd add Devin Haney to PBC because IMO he has everything it takes to be a superstar.
                  Haney isn't a PBC guy. I see him as a free agent who just happens to fight on Showtime these days. I could easily see him fighting his next fight on ESPN or DAZN or sh^t NBC Sports if those platforms make sense for him.

I left out the WBSS guys too. They aren't directly linked to DAZN since they aren't necessarily going to be DAZN guys past their 3 fights in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    ESPN also got the Frank Warren cards. I love them shows, I somehow always make money on them.

Pacquiao probably going to beat the shít out of Broner on Fox though, that'll be a good look for PBC. Just keep Virgil Hunter away from a microphone.
                    Frank warren doesnt have much to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      It is still PBC Overall BUT PBC do need to get things rolling and get these guys active now that they secured the TV Deals. It is no excuses now for guys only fighting once or twice a year! Also need to FIGHT EACH OTHER! They have big matches In House as well that they haven't even made yet so it is no need to wonder off and beg other Promotions for fights

You control the landscape of one of the most Historic Divisions in Boxing History which is 147, pay these guys what they want and get them to fight each other

They're all in a Good Space and all have Secured Network/APP deals so Boxing Fans should be happy. Only Down side is this Divide and likely not getting Cross Promotional Fights
                      Solid post.

Comment

Working...
                      X