Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Shutsdowns Account That exposed Racism (#VerifiedHate)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    When something changes, alters, or annoys something else.
    Idk man. I’m not absorbing it for some reason. Im kinda buzzed. I’ll have to reread tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Idk man. I’m not absorbing it for some reason. Im kinda buzzed. I’ll have to reread tomorrow.
      Yeah. Try that and see. Ask you family members too. Maybe they know how to get it across to you better.

Comment

You gonna quote what you said I said?

Poor is poor homie. You saying that some of these redneck trailer parks are better than the hood? That’s debatable. Plus, let’s not sit here and act like 99 percent of the people making money don’t up and move the fuck out. I really don’t blame them but probably the better thing would be to reinvest in your community,,, no? Wouldn’t you think that leads to gentrification of entire neighborhoods.

I will agree there’s more white people with more money. That’s just common sense. But black people are free to make all the money they want and they are. You should be happy, I am.

Maybe you’re a glass half empty type of guy. Idk.

Anyways, I’m wondering how has slavery directly impacted you, slim?
        I gonna have to post the articles and video to show you how it's all connected.

What time will you be on tomorrow?

Comment

I gonna have to post the articles and video to show you how it's all connected.

What time will you be on tomorrow?
          Idk. I’ll be around go ahead and post it. I’ll definitely check it out. While you’re at it can you go ahead and quote our original convo so I can understand my viewpoint at the time?

Sounds pretty much like common sense though. So I believe I get the gist of it. But to let slavery hinder you and your money makes no sense to me.

Comment

Idk. I’ll be around go ahead and post it. I’ll definitely check it out. While you’re at it can you go ahead and quote our original convo so I can understand my viewpoint at the time?

Sounds pretty much like common sense though. So I believe I get the gist of it. But to let slavery hinder you and your money makes no sense to me.
            tomorrow it shall be

Comment

tomorrow it shall be
              Word......

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Ffs Twitter is such a cesspool, where are these people in real life? Do they actually have the spine to spew this garbage in person.. Most likely not
                There were a lot of them at my uni where anyone who disagreed with them could be simply be dropped from the course & suffer major financial repercussions, then everyone could act like that person never existed & go back to preaching genocide

Likewise they congregate on Twitter where openly calling for genocide on one particular race gets you promoted & a coffee date with the staff and anyone who objects is "shadowbanned" without even knowing

Nothing terrifies them like wide open spaces where someone can argue with them, find out where their bizarre misdirected anger comes from and force them to confront whatever happened during childhood

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Honestly, you are too dense for reasoning. I am not going back and forth with you.

Here:

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.pbs.or...ed-states/amp/
                  The link you posted doesn't single out black women, it includes white people, poor people, and mentally ill people all of whom who were supposedly sterilized. So again I don't see the conspiracy. Not only that, but the sterilization rates over the past 100 years isn't even close to cracking 1 million.

However what does reflect a big number is the fact that millions upon millions of black babies since the 1970's have been willingly terminated but you are over here complaining about planned parenthood sterilization? You wan't to be outraged, why don't you be outraged at the fact that in a place like NYC from 2012-2016 there were more black women aborting children then actually giving birth to them. Get your priorities straight you sound ridiculous.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-ta...ate-1531263697

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ack-population
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 10-08-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    The link you posted doesn't single out black women, it includes white people, poor people, and mentally ill people all of whom who were supposedly sterilized. So again I don't see the conspiracy. Not only that, but the sterilization rates over the past 100 years isn't even close to cracking 1 million.

However what does reflect a big number is the fact that millions upon millions of black babies since the 1970's have been willingly terminated but you are over here complaining about planned parenthood sterilization? You wan't to be outraged, why don't you be outraged at the fact that in a place like NYC from 2012-2016 there were more black women aborting children then actually giving birth to them. Get your priorities straight you sound ridiculous.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-ta...ate-1531263697

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ack-population
                    Stop deflect

The overall point is blacks were considered undesirable. The white women who were being sterilized were mentally ill and ******ed. The blacks who were being sterilized are normal people. Just like when the nazis gassed handicapped with normal jewish people. It tells us that they saw Jew/ish people as being some type of malignant to get rid of. Funny that the eugenics program also had some connection with nazism.

There is a difference between pro-choice and non pro-choice. Do i have to spell this out as well? Bringing up black women making a choice to do an abortion is a red herring and really has nothing to do with the topic.

Please, it takes intelligence to recognize when you don't have an argument. Keep regurgitating nonsensical argument is annoying and wasting people's time.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Stop deflect

The overall point is blacks were considered undesirable. The white women who were being sterilized were mentally ill and ******ed. The blacks who were being sterilized are normal people. Just like when the nazis gassed handicapped with normal jewish people. It tells us that they saw Jew/ish people as being some type of malignant to get rid of. Funny that the eugenics program also had some connection with nazism.

There is a difference between pro-choice and non pro-choice. Do i have to spell this out as well? Bringing up black women making a choice to do an abortion is a red herring and really has nothing to do with the topic.

Please, it takes intelligence to recognize when you don't have an argument. Keep regurgitating nonsensical argument is annoying and wasting people's time.
                      You can argue that one is pro choice while the other was involuntary all you want, just don't expect anyone to sympathize with you when today there are more babies willingly aborted by healthy black women last year, than there have been sterilized in the past 100 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X