No announcement yet.

"Team Khan" Movie Documents Khan's Efforts To Fight Floyd And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Weird, a film documenting mental illness in young Pakistani men with narcissistic tendencies...
    I think it's actually a mental illness to suggest that a boxer who wanted to fight 2 of the best fighters in the world is mentally ill for having that desire. It's madness to call Khan mad for wanting to fight the best, he's a professional boxer remember, in the same division as 2 of the best welterweights in history.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      I think it's actually a mental illness to suggest that a boxer who wanted to fight 2 of the best fighters in the world is mentally ill for having that desire. It's madness to call Khan mad for wanting to fight the best, he's a professional boxer remember, in the same division as 2 of the best welterweights in history.
      Fair point, but ambition needs to be balanced with ability at any given level.

If I am at the same party as Lindsey Lohan, does that mean I have a realistic shot at taking her home?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Fair point, but ambition needs to be balanced with ability at any given level.

If I am at the same party as Lindsey Lohan, does that mean I have a realistic shot at taking her home?
        So you been watching boxing how long and you've never seen an underdog cause an upset, right?

Comment

Manny Pacquiao, Wladimir Klitschko, Lennox Lewis, Roy Jones Jr, Mike Tyson were all timed, dropped and stopped numerous times by fighters who were less talented than them. So Khan is just another fighter that it happened to, but you're behaving as if he's the only one. There is a luck element in boxing which we can't ignore and sometimes fighters will win fights not because they have superior skills, but because luck (and/or other factors) were working in their favor that night.

yet they all came back and fought and beat top fighters and champions.,.Khan hasnt

He never thought he should be handed a fight, he won Floyd's official poll to get that fight but Floyd ducked him and fought Maidana instead (someone Khan had already whupped so instead of fighting Khan, Floyd took the easier route and fought Khan's leftovers.)

You have very selective memory or likely you're just trolling. Khan has called out Spence, Porter, Thurman and Garcia many times. Most recently as far as I know is the press conference he did around 3 weeks ago. Its on Fighthype YT and it's literally titled something like "Khan wants Spence, Porter, Thurman, Garcia, Pacquiao and Brook" lol
          Maidana was the WBA champ and beat an undefeated p4p fighter....Khan got dropped by Julio Diaz the fight before so who deserved the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Maidana was the WBA champ and beat an undefeated p4p fighter....Khan got dropped by Julio Diaz the fight before so who deserved the fight?
            Maidana beat an extremely overhyped Broner who really should have got a draw against Paulie Malignaggi the fight before that but instead escaped with a Split Decision win. Khan already whupped and stopped Malignaggi very easily 3 years earlier yet Broner couldn't even decisively beat a Malignaggi who had 3 years of accumulated wear and tear since the Khan fight.

Whereas Khan beat Diaz who really did get a draw with the current WBC champ Shawn Porter, the fight before Khan beat him! Many even thought Diaz beat Porter that first fight.

And on top of that, Khan already whupped Maidana anyways.

So all things considered, I think you'd have to agree now that Khan obviously deserved the Floyd fight far more, beyond any reasonable or rational doubt at all, and for numerous reasons. It's a no brainer really.

Comment

Maidana beat an extremely overhyped Broner who really should have got a draw against Paulie Malignaggi the fight before that but instead escaped with a Split Decision win. Khan already whupped and stopped Malignaggi very easily 3 years earlier yet Broner couldn't even decisively beat a Malignaggi who had 3 years of accumulated wear and tear since the Khan fight.

Whereas Khan beat Diaz who really did get a draw with the current WBC champ Shawn Porter, the fight before Khan beat him! Many even thought Diaz beat Porter that first fight.

And on top of that, Khan already whupped Maidana anyways.

So all things considered, I think you'd have to agree now that Khan obviously deserved the Floyd fight far more, beyond any reasonable or rational doubt at all, and for numerous reasons. It's a no brainer really.
              He whooped Maidana?? Jerry Roth 111-114 | C.J. Ross 111-114 | Glenn Trowbridge 112-113

Comment

He whooped Maidana?? Jerry Roth 111-114 | C.J. Ross 111-114 | Glenn Trowbridge 112-113
                Do you want me to show a video of the 12th round in the Maidana rematch where Floyd literally ran for his life the entire round and didn't throw but 2 punches that whole round? lol

Shall I show the shot which rocked Floyd to his boots, far more than Maidana was able to ever hurt Khan.

Or maybe I should show the video of Khan dropping and nearly stopping Maidana in one round, and then compare it to Floyd who never even came close to dropping Maidana in 24 rounds..

Take your pick, I'll find the footage?

Comment

Do you want me to show a video of the 12th round in the Maidana rematch where Floyd literally ran for his life the entire round and didn't throw but 2 punches that whole round? lol

Shall I show the shot which rocked Floyd to his boots, far more than Maidana was able to ever hurt Khan.

Or maybe I should show the video of Khan dropping and nearly stopping Maidana in one round, and then compare it to Floyd who never even came close to dropping Maidana in 24 rounds..

Take your pick, I'll find the footage?
                  Maidana rocked 37 year old Floyd sure..but he gave prime Khan bambi legs and made his run for his damn life..

"PRIME KHAN

Comment

Maidana rocked 37 year old Floyd sure..but he gave prime Khan bambi legs and made his run for his damn life..

"PRIME KHAN
                    Floyd was hurt worse but it was end of the round. He could hardly walk back to his corner and needed the ropes to hold him up. 20 more seconds Maidana might have won by KO over Floyd, he was done. Then eventually we'd get a Khan vs Maidana rematch which Khan prolly wins by KO over Maidana, based on who had more power in the first fight (Khan knocked Maidana down, not vice versa).

Comment

Let’s not forget flatline stop posting for a whole year after khan almost died vs canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X