already considering cancelling DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Buy a VPN change your IP Address
    Would have worked had I done that before signing up. But can’t cabcel and re sign up with the same CC info now.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    DAZN Canada has NFL games right? At least more contents than DAZN USA but seems stupid not to show WBSS
    Yeah but not the NFL package, just the NFL channel, so it depends what game is televised. As a raiders fan I’ve seen 0 raiders games

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    They have the broadcast deal for the WBSS for three years for canada though... thats weird you havent got it

http://broadcastdialogue.com/dazn-si...-super-series/

https://www.fightful.com/boxing/dazn...-series-canada

EDIT : SUPER CHANNEL HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TONIGHTS FIGHT
    They’ll have season 2 then? I spoke to DAZN support earlier, awful service if true since they his said “WBSS rights are only for the US. Sorry”

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      It’s annoying. I only view Netflix as a rental service. If there’s a movie that I watch on there that I like a lot I purchase it on Blu-Ray so I actually own it. So many movies get removed each month on there so you never know if a movie you like will still be on there next month.
      I hear ya'. They removed Farscape and Family Guy in the UK when I was mid-seasons. I just download stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Would have worked had I done that before signing up. But can’t cabcel and re sign up with the same CC info now.

Yeah but not the NFL package, just the NFL channel, so it depends what game is televised. As a raiders fan I’ve seen 0 raiders games

They’ll have season 2 then? I spoke to DAZN support earlier, awful service if true since they his said “WBSS rights are only for the US. Sorry”

Suggest you all keep asking same question. If everyone asks them next time they do a deal for America they will do Canada at the same time?

It's really odd they don't do thare deal for all DAZN in one go, I just assumed the matchroom deal was from the start

Comment

the app isn't even available for Amazon Fire products. Sucks Azz.

Comment

I got you bro. I got an apk that'll hook you up. Hit me up

Comment

I think I'm out. I'll give it the full 30 days, but I think my decision is made.

Tried to watch Joshua vs Povetkin. In buffering hell. Had to find a stream.

Made some corrections that other people suggested that coulda been the problem.

Tried to watch Groves vs Smith. In less of a buffering hell, but ultimately is wasn't in real time & a couple times it even reverted back to fights that had already taken place & went from the live stream.

Tried to watch the Bellator event last night & again I'm in buffering hell.

Idk what the f#ck is going on, but I've never had as much trouble streaming anything, paid or unpaid, as I'm having with DAZN.

Comment

I believe WBSS is on Super Channel or Fuse or whatever it's branded as now. The Groves-Smith fight recorded on my PVR on that channel.

Comment

For any Canadians wanting to watch the...

One poster made this thread which you might find helpful:

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  DAZN are not carrying tonights fight for the WBSS final.

The fight is shown on super channel.. whatever that is.

hope this helps if anyone is struggling to find it on DAZN CA
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...ply&p=19148189

Comment

Rogers Cable offers Superchannels (a bundle of 4 channels) for a monthly subscription of $9.99. Free for the first 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      the app isn't even available for Amazon Fire products. Sucks Azz.
                      Why are you blatantly lying? I have DAZN on my fire stick

Comment

Working...
                      X