Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Gvozdyk To Air on SHO Right Before Wilder-Fury PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait super stacked card

Comment

The best night of boxing in 2018! WAR SUPERMAN!!! #BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Great news! The undercard for Wilder vs. Fury is likely going to suck. Thurman will face a tune up. Gervonta will likely face a tuneup as well. But having this fight to lead into the PPV is great news!
        They really need to put some Mexicans on the card. Why bother having the fight in LA if you aren't going to have any Mexicans.

Comment

If they dont have a good undercard, I think they will flop and only do under 500k

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            If they dont have a good undercard, I think they will flop and only do under 500k
            If it does more than 300K I would be surprised.

Comment

And there are rumors Spence-Garcia may be the co-main. They. Are. Not. Playing. Around

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                And there are rumors Spence-Garcia may be the co-main. They. Are. Not. Playing. Around
                What rumor?? I've heard nobody saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Won't happen.

Coppinger already reported that GRJ-LSC was not going to appear on the undercard because it was too expensive of a fight. Spence-Garcia is significantly more expensive than that fight.

I expect there to be names, but I don't expect competitive fights.

Most likely Thurman and Tank will be fighting huge underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    Much rather watch The Nail destroy the protected bum beating Stevenson. Haymon PPV will flop and my guess you will see lower numbers Andre Ward Did on PPV lol!
                    You hope it will flop. Meanwhile HBO is going out of business and Haymon just signed that big ass deal this year or did your f@ggot ass forget?

Ward did stop Kovalev on PPV got paid millions for it. Keep trying though pussie

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Glad its free. I'm more interested in this fight than Wilder-Fury.
                      I think I'm in the same boat - this fight is guaranteed to bring the fireworks. I kind of lost interest in Fury ages ago and his comeback fights were terrible, couldn't even watch the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X