Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger ducker, GGG or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the bigger ducker, GGG or Pacquiao?

GGG : "154-168 easy for me"

Yet wouldn't fight canelo at 155, wouldn't fight ward at 168 but wanted to fight Chavez Jr at 168 and TBE at 154. He also ducked a rematch with Jacobs who deserved an immediate rematch. I thought GGG cares about his legacy not solely about the money?

Pedquiao:

Turned down the most money in his career in 2010 because of simple drug tests. Turned down TBE again in 2012 because he wanted a 50/50 split and wasnt willing to further negotiate. He had arum making excuses about needing to build a stadium and needing time to heal from a cut LOL.

Also ducked Crawford and a rematch with THE HORNET.

Cherry picking easily goes to pedman but GGG might have him beat when it comes to ducking.
    GGG
    58.82%
    Pacquiao
    41.18%
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-09-2018, 08:33 PM.

Triple Flop is just a disgrace to boxing.

Ducked Canelo at 155, ducked Ward, and ducked Floyd.

Fuhk Triple She.

Pacquiao only ducked Joan Guzman back when Guzman was whooping everyone

Comment

D- troll thread. Duck threads are so 2015.

Comment

Ggg for not going up in weight

Comment

Neither ducked anyone. But continue with your usual smear campaigns because you lot seem to live for it.

Comment

I wanted to vote for TBDE (The Best Ducker Ever) but I don't see his name in the poll

Comment

Pacquiao has basically fought every single fighter there was in his generation and in his weight class with a name and draw.

The only person he ducked was floyd when the negotiations fell apart because of blood testing, but to be honest I think that was more bob arum's doing. Arum was looking for a way out of that fight because he didn't want to risk his cash cow losing, and pac just went along with whatever he said.

Pac's not the kind of person that's scared to get in the ring with anyone. He will literally fight whoever they put in front of him. He's already seen it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                GGG : "154-168 easy for me"

Yet wouldn't fight canelo at 155, wouldn't fight ward at 168 but wanted to fight Chavez Jr at 168 and TBE at 154. He also ducked a rematch with Jacobs who deserved an immediate rematch. I thought GGG cares about his legacy not solely about the money?

Pedquiao:

Turned down the most money in his career in 2010 because of simple drug tests. Turned down TBE again in 2012 because he wanted a 50/50 split and wasnt willing to further negotiate. He had arum making excuses about needing to build a stadium and needing time to heal from a cut LOL.

Also ducked Crawford and a rematch with THE HORNET.

Cherry picking easily goes to pedman but GGG might have him beat when it comes to ducking.
                Gayweather nuthugger

Comment

This poster is probably in his mid-50's and he's still posting like he's twelve. The mere mention of Mayweather in the slightest negative light sets him off and responds by starting a thread about Pac, who's got 6 loses already, put to sleep by a Mexican.

Man, have pity on your children. They need better role models than Floyd.

Comment

Easy answer. Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X