No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin has competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Republican nominees like Bachmann and Palin are an absolute disgrace and part of the reason is an unwillingness of people brought up in partisan politics to criticise anyone who is on their side.

You were defending Palin to the hilt prior to the election, when she was saying the most extraordinarily dumb things and you were acting like it's the fault of the journalists that she doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.
    I defended attacks on Palin's young children and pointed out the absurdity of criticizing her experience, when she was the only person on either ticket with any executive experience at all. Say what you want about the Couric interview, but it was extremely hostile and edited down from several hours to a few (admittedly quite damaging) minutes.

What I really dislike about this new republican movement (which is spearheaded by the tea party "morans") is their commitment to trying to rewrite history to reflect their own views. Check out Conservapedia for examples.

Bachmann has chosen her platform and it rests on the shoulders of bigots and history deniers.
    You love to make generalizations, so I'll start by pointing out a few "tea party morons" that I happen to like:

Texas Senate Candidate Ted Cruz

Florida Senator Marco Rubio

Florida Congressman Allen West

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I defended attacks on Palin's young children
      You suggested that asking her what publications she read was ambush journalism.

and pointed out the absurdity of criticizing her experience, when she was the only person on either ticket with any executive experience at all.
      As governor of Alaska her "executive experience" was governing a state with less than a tenth of the population of New York city! She had NO experience of politics at the highest level hence she was absolutely lost when it came to anything that fell outside her area of expertise which appears to be making homely soundbites and winking.

And she has now quit her "executive" position to have a TV show.

Say what you want about the Couric interview, but it was extremely hostile and edited down from several hours to a few (admittedly quite damaging) minutes.
      Hostile as in "You know that stupid thing you said? What did you mean by that stupid thing?"

You love to make generalizations, so I'll start by pointing out a few "tea party morons" that I happen to like:
      The tea party "morans" are the peanut gallery rabble that attend large rallies while having not an ounce of a clue about the world beyond their picket fence. I'm not talking about politicians, I'm referring to lowest common denominator politics-of-outrage batshit types. As well you know.

Comment

What I really dislike about this new republican movement (which is spearheaded by the tea party "morans") is their commitment to trying to rewrite history to reflect their own views. Check out Conservapedia for examples.

Bachmann has chosen her platform and it rests on the shoulders of bigots and history deniers.
        Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        I defended attacks on Palin's young children and pointed out the absurdity of criticizing her experience, when she was the only person on either ticket with any executive experience at all. Say what you want about the Couric interview, but it was extremely hostile and edited down from several hours to a few (admittedly quite damaging) minutes.

Texas Senate Candidate Ted Cruz

Florida Senator Marco Rubio

Florida Congressman Allen West

You suggested that asking her what publications she read was ambush journalism.

As governor of Alaska her "executive experience" was governing a state with less than a tenth of the population of New York city! She had NO experience of politics at the highest level hence she was absolutely lost when it came to anything that fell outside her area of expertise which appears to be making homely soundbites and winking.

And she has now quit her "executive" position to have a TV show.

Hostile as in "You know that stupid thing you said? What did you mean by that stupid thing?"

The tea party "morans" are the peanut gallery rabble that attend large rallies while having not an ounce of a clue about the world beyond their picket fence. I'm not talking about politicians, I'm referring to lowest common denominator politics-of-outrage batshit types. As well you know.

Comment

they can both get it..

Comment

Working...
          X