Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: I Want To Unify - I Prefer Jarrett Hurd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: I Want To Unify - I Prefer Jarrett Hurd!

Currently Jaime Munguia is the WBO 154-pound titlist. Back on May 12th the hard-hitting Mexican stopped Sadam Ali in four rounds to take the belt. This weekend from Las Vegas he faces Liam Smith in his first title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hurd stops Munguia

Comment

great fight!

Comment

im getting a semi just thinking about it, would be crazy to stick him in with hurd right after bashing beefy tho?

Comment

This has FOTY written all over it. I would love to watch these guys get it on. These are evenly skilled guys, both huge at the weight, both young and on the come up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This has FOTY written all over it. I would love to watch these guys get it on. These are evenly skilled guys, both huge at the weight, both young and on the come up.
            100% agree. At the moment I give Hurd the edge.

Comment

That would be amazing!

Comment

What a war this would be! Sadly, with the promotional/network differences, I doubt this fight will get big enough to make before one or both gets too big for 154. Maybe we'll see it in a couple years at 160

Comment

If iwas munguia i would stay far away from hurd, hurd takes off years off your boxing career if you fight him

Comment

Originally posted by CocoonOfHorror View Post
                    What a war this would be! Sadly, with the promotional/network differences, I doubt this fight will get big enough to make before one or both gets too big for 154. Maybe we'll see it in a couple years at 160
                    Zanfer doesn't have an exclusive network in the states

Comment

Working...
                    X