Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez Loses Tooth, Suffers Jaw Injury in Tough Win Over Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez Loses Tooth, Suffers Jaw Injury in Tough Win Over Quigg

CARSON - Not even a steady rain or Scott Quigg not making weight was going to ruin Oscar Valdez's night. Valdez fought through adversity, even being hurt midway through the fight, to win a hard-fought decision over Scott Quigg Saturday night. With the win, Valdez successfully defended his WBO featherweight title for the fourth time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True warrior! Proud of Valdez!

Comment

oh no! he needs all his teeth to chew on that enhanced mexican meat.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
        Funny how quigg is the only one that cheated tonight and haterz are talking about Valdez

Comment

Smaller Valdez made cheating Quigg looking like a Snapchat filter!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
            Valdez is your papi

Comment

God I love Valdez!! I like a lot of fighters as a big fan of the sport, but there are very few guys I consider myself a "fan" of. Valdez is that dude! Went against all his peoples advice and said IDGAF if this dude is a WW tonight, bring it on! Then in a gutsy performance, the best of his career, whoops that Neanderthal's ass while getting his jaw and teeth busted up. War Valdez! A truly great performance. Congrats and heal up champ, can't wait to see you back out there!!

Comment

I'm glad nothing worse had happened to him. I picked him to win a tough one. Quigg is no joke.

Comment

these back to back to back wars...gritty brutal fight but this added some serious mileage on valdez....he's going to expire early if this keeps up

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Smaller Valdez made cheating Quigg looking like a Snapchat filter!

Comment

Working...
                    X