I just rewatched Morales vs Pacquiao 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just rewatched Morales vs Pacquiao 1

Morales really did teach Pacquiao a boxing lesson here,
    From round one Manny tried to back Erik up but Erik showed his warrior strength and fought back,
    Manny was on the back foot all night.

El terrible really was something special.

Morales not only schooled Manny, but clowned Manny by turning southpaw in the last round

Comment

keep on rewatching

Comment

Isn't that the first time Manny's been cut in a fight? I think that cut messed him up to be honest. Was a bad cut too.

Comment

his face got really fuked up, you can tell by the commentary this was before jim fell in love with pac

Comment

just another great fight that pacquiao is involved in.

floyd fans could only dream of floyd having such a great fight.

at least his 24/7 and showtime all access shows are hot doe!!!

floyd fans think floyd vs shane was exciting lmfaaooo

Comment

that was a great fight between two warrior legends. i think i remember scoring it 7-5 for morales (same as judges). very action packed from beginning to end.

2nd fight was just as exciting too. and you got to see big improvement from pac in the 2nd fight.

morales, pac, barrera all had great fights together.

Comment

This is also the fight in which Manny claimed he was weakened by the bloodtest the night before, which its funny cause if you listen to his post fight interview, Manny doesn't mention anything about feeling weak. Infact manny said he felt strong and perfect for the weight and that the only reason he lost(more like schooled and clowned) was because of the gloves he was forced to wear. He even went as far as saying he would have knocked Morales out if he had worn his gloves

Comment

Great fight. Manny has really improved since then. Morales going southpaw in the 12th was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    just another great fight that pacquiao is involved in.

floyd fans could only dream of floyd having such a great fight.

at least his 24/7 and showtime all access shows are hot doe!!!

floyd fans think floyd vs shane was exciting lmfaaooo
                    lol at this nerd bringing up floyd for no reason.. youre probably one of the people excited that floyd got a swollen lip vs maidana

Comment

Working...
                    X