Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Condolencias..........

Dolores.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        Dolores.....................

Drogas...........

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-12-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Drugas.......

Colombia.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Colombia.....................

Mujeres..........

Comment

Mujeres..........

Bomba....

Bernie,

I didn’t bam you cause of the “Tonto” comment (that was just the final straw)

I banned you cause you were going overboard and the stuff you were saying don’t work in reverse.

And when I ban you, you know it, cause I sign it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Bomba....

Bernie,

I didn’t bam you cause of the “Tonto” comment (that was just the final straw)

I banned you cause you were going overboard and the stuff you were saying don’t work in reverse.

And when I ban you, you know it, cause I sign it.

Banda........

[IMG]
                [/IMG]

Mega,

Last straw ?

I can only go off of the message you left me as a man and a mod to cause of the ban’n.

Which stated I was banned for the Tonto comment with your name Mega attached to it.

Anything I said in any previous post was never deemed agregious by you or any other mod.

At least I was never made aware if it.

Know this.....I’m no racist and I take exception to be’n labeled as such by you or anyone else.

I’m not one to go run and tell on others transgressions.

Not my place not my job.

What I have witnessed is blatant bigotry as well as racist comments be’n posted by others towards me and others.

With no repercussions.

With others (include’n mods) chime’n in with humor as though the ignorance is funny.

2nd ban’n I was give’n was for no rhyme or reason given and no mods name attached.

In my opinion “ A just because”.

Now we can continue to air this out here or pm the rest.

Your choice ???
                Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-13-2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Banda........

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

Mega,

Last straw ?

I can only go off of the message you left me as a man and a mod to cause of the ban’n.

Which stated I was banned for the Tonto comment with your name Mega attached to it.

Anything I said in any previous post was never deemed agregious by you or any other mod.

At least I was never made aware if it.

Know this.....I’m no racist and I take exception to be’n labeled as such by you or anyone else.

I’m not one to go run and tell on others transgressions.

Not my place not my job.

What I have witnessed is blatant bigotry as well as racist comments be’n posted by others towards me and others.

With no repercussions.

With others (include’n mods) chime’n in with humor as though the ignorance is funny.

2nd ban’n I was give’n was for no rhyme or reason given and no mods name attached.

In my opinion “ A just because”.

Now we can continue to air this out here or pm the rest.

Your choice ???
                  Baile

Again, I banned you the first time.

Tbf to me it wasn’t an easy decision to make as I’ve always felt you were a good poster since I joined. I also realize you’re trolling in the trump thread for the most part. But what you started saying in the thread was very out of character for you. I hope you realize that for your part.

We could do the rest via pm I just wanted you to know publicly that I have no “agenda” here and I think you’re good peoples.

(BTW this thread is a hidden gem. Absolutely love it)
                  Last edited by -MEGA-; 07-15-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Baile

Again, I banned you the first time.

Tbf to me it wasn’t an easy decision to make as I’ve always felt you were a good poster since I joined. I also realize you’re trolling in the trump thread for the most part. But what you started saying in the thread was very out of character for you. I hope you realize that for your part.

We could do the rest via pm I just wanted you to know publicly that I have no “agenda” here and I think you’re good peoples.

(BTW this thread is a hidden gem. Absolutely love it)

Salsa..........

I wasn’t ask’n if you banned me and or why.

I did my time and posed no question to you or any other mod for either ban’n.

I was asked by others why ?

Now I understand perception and how it can misguided and digested.

I’m just as guilty as the next guy.

I’ve pushed the envelope to the edge and over it on more than one occasion.

But not without provocation and what I deemed justified for whatever idea or thought that was float’n around my brain at the time.

With that said. I apologize for my perception and things I directed towards you.

I’m certainly not appologise’n for perceived perception of other bigots and or to the ewww I’m tell’n mofos.

If you can deal don’t try and shuffle when it’s my turn to deal I say.

If for nothing else I’m guilty as fug for troll’n the Trump thread.

Politics is an ugly word.

Never had an issue with you Mega and we’ve even shared light hearted convo over the years.

( I like this thread too. It’s short and to the point except when Bernie’s write’n novels. )

Comment

Salsa..........

I wasn’t ask’n if you banned me and or why.

I did my time and posed no question to you or any other mod for either ban’n.

I was asked by others why ?

Now I understand perception and how it can misguided and digested.

I’m just as guilty as the next guy.

I’ve pushed the envelope to the edge and over it on more than one occasion.

But not without provocation and what I deemed justified for whatever idea or thought that was float’n around my brain at the time.

With that said. I apologize for my perception and things I directed towards you.

I’m certainly not appologise’n for perceived perception of other bigots and or to the ewww I’m tell’n mofos.

If you can deal don’t try and shuffle when it’s my turn to deal I say.

If for nothing else I’m guilty as fug for troll’n the Trump thread.

Politics is an ugly word.

Never had an issue with you Mega and we’ve even shared light hearted convo over the years.

( I like this thread too. It’s short and to the point except when Bernie’s write’n novels. )
                      Caliente...

One last thing. I don’t think you’re racist. Not at all.

I’m glad we can have this convo, get it out of the way and put it behind us.

Comment

Working...
                      X