• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many ****ed up people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      So many ****ed up people..
      too true.....most of it without any motive or meaning. just to be cruel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        too true.....most of it without any motive or meaning. just to be cruel.
        I still think the worst death I remember hearing about, was of that kid who conned this retired couple into making them think they were interested in buying their boat, and they took them out for a ride in the ocean...

Anyway, they tied the couple up, tied them to an anchor or something heavy, and tossed them overboard, ALIVE.

Imagine plummeting down into the freezing, pitch dark ocean, as the pressure gradually builds - your eardrums burst, then slowly your body starts to compress and your organs eventually explode..

Terrible way to go out..

Think I posted this here earlier doe.. I still just can't get it out of my mind when I think of F'd up crimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...d_Jackie_Hawks

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          I still think the worst death I remember hearing about, was of that kid who conned this retired couple into making them think they were interested in buying their boat, and they took them out for a ride in the ocean...

Anyway, they tied the couple up, tied them to an anchor or something heavy, and tossed them overboard, ALIVE.

Imagine plummeting down into the freezing, pitch dark ocean, as the pressure gradually builds - your eardrums burst, then slowly your body starts to compress and your organs eventually explode..

Terrible way to go out..

Think I posted this here earlier doe.. I still just can't get it out of my mind when I think of F'd up crimes

oh yeah. that skylar deleon cvnt !!!!

hes a she now

Comment

hes a she now

Skylar - hahah that's right, that was his name; ironically, I used to work with a dude named Skylar and he too was fruitier than a fruit fly.. queer as a 3-dolla' bill.

I wonder if Skylar is one of these "Trans lesbians." Hahah basically, they still like exclusively females, but they become a trans "woman" so thus, because they are a "female" now who exclusively likes, and other females, they are dykes now!

It's a brave, brave new world out there, Elroy, my good man!!

Comment

hes a she now

Let's keep praying that this story still ends with a tube in his vein, and a paralyzing agent running through it. With his death occurring a few minutes thereafter.

Comment

Skylar - hahah that's right, that was his name; ironically, I used to work with a dude named Skylar and he too was fruitier than a fruit fly.. queer as a 3-dolla' bill.

I wonder if Skylar is one of these "Trans lesbians." Hahah basically, they still like exclusively females, but they become a trans "woman" so thus, because they are a "female" now who exclusively likes, and other females, they are dykes now!

It's a brave, brave new world out there, Elroy, my good man!!
                holy shlt....what a warped concept
                being that he will never see another vag in this lifetime, im guessing hes a c0ck stalker now

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Let's keep praying that this story still ends with a tube in his vein, and a paralyzing agent running through it. With his death occurring a few minutes thereafter.
                when a verdict is so air tight and after a minimum of 10 yrs has passed, why delay the needle . lets put these cvnts underground.

Comment

• hell yeah (at the spot).....

Comment

• dang @ the spot !!!!
                    she has balls, ill give her that.....

Comment

btw, how you feelin' ????

Comment

Working...
                      X