No announcement yet.

HBO B.A.D Donaire - Jeffrey Mathebula + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I can't believe the South African judge had the South African fighter losing 119-108 in a very close fight.
    The scores were absurd. Donaire NEEDED to close strong to seal it in the real world. He did, and credit to him, but 117 was bad and 119 was garbage.

Comment

• I cant wait to see broner get KO'd

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        Math came to win but didn't have the stuff to win enough rounds. That was a very good fighter he saw and he made adjustments late to seal it. When you fight good fighters, you look like you're in a fight.
        absolutely agree. it seems like donaire & pacquiao are the only fighters that need knockouts in order to please boxing fans. i wonder if they feel the same way for everybody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          I cant wait to see broner get KO'd
          He is mentally weak, he has no substantiation and is pretending to be Floyd. When the going gets tough, he will fall apart, it's coming.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            He is mentally weak, he has no substantiation and is pretending to be Floyd. When the going gets tough, he will fall apart, it's coming.....
            He wants to be floyd so bad hes even talking like him "if you make a mistake you have to pay" . I would love to see gamboa KO him in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I can't believe the South African judge had the South African fighter losing 119-108 in a very close fight.
              Me neither... maybe he had the mentality that he didn't want anybody to think he was being unfair so he loaded up on Donaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                He wants to be floyd so bad hes even talking like him "if you make a mistake you have to pay" . I would love to see gamboa KO him in the future
                Gamboa would murk that guy, they would near go near Gamboa though

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Me neither... maybe he had the mentality that he didn't want anybody to think he was being unfair so he loaded up on Donaire
                  Those are my thoughts exactly. He was self-pressured in to not looking like he wanted his homeboy to win. Instead he looks like he didn't want his homeboy to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    it is the same fukin excuse after every Donaire fight or Pacquiao fight when they don't look impressive or can't score a KO: "THE OPPONENT DID NOT DO THIS OR THAT"
                    WTF does this have to do with Pacquiao?

I'm not making excuses for anybody..Math fought scared; Donaire did his job and won..impressive or not Donaire still came to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
                      everybody is clamoring for a rigo donaire fight but the way both guys fight that would be one of the most awful fights to watch on television. rigondeaux in my eyes needs to fight a notable fighter first before asking to fight all the top guys.
                      Thank u! That's what I'm saying

Comment

Working...
                      X