BoxingScene Championship Polls are Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    you mean quit playing with the trolls?

I've considered it in the past. I realize my serious threads take a hit from my nonsense posts, but, most of the forum is trolls not serious posters.

Taking yourself seriously does get boring but I'll have a crack at it. Can't say I've ever tried to abstain from bull****ting with bull****ters, maybe I'd actually enjoy it.
    yeah... that is what I am saying.. you are highly venerated.. respected.. i am a thug.. i got edumacation... and i am bad azz in my own way.. i slap hoes.. like slobberts and pb32...

we do not need more fools like me..

your posts, are awwwwsome.. if they were not.. you know I would tell you.. i don't pull punches..

i am crazy, and i fvvxcks with trailer trash white punks who collect get money WIC.money.. they meet all WIC Eligibility Requirements....

you are a solid guy.. . you are respected. and you actuall know and love boxing.. you create elaborate detailed threads..

Pb and Slob, talk about fantasy chit.. PB makes 430 k per year, beats up blacks and mexican's in a pub in Ireland.. Julia Slob is a phd, in EE, who can't produce her IEEE verification number... she did not even know about IEEE til I exposed her.. Imagine a cop not knowing what union he belongs to, exposed..

you my friend.. go out of your way, to bring us lucid, relevant boxing threads..

leave the trash to me, my good sir.. leave the lying azz punk mo vvfixukers to me and jhonny.. i know how to spot and deal with gabage.. basura, in japanese. GOMI.. trash..

Comment

Working...
    X