Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Explains Why He Slammed Lennox Lewis, Praises Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    yes he did, and had a panic attack and refused to fight there again after saying he would.
    But you said he didn't travel? He clearly did you fool. And doing so again. Unless you think Saudi Arabia is where he calls home? haha. You insecure little weirdo. You just love being wrong all the time don't you. But hey, you must smear us at all costs due to us making you feel small. Maybe see a doctor so we don't have to read creepy posts from an obsessed stalker with a vendetta.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
      There's a big difference thogh. Joshua never wanted to leave the UK.
      He said in the ring directly after the Vlad fight that he didn't have to leave UK, and he should fight Wilder at Wembley.
      As soon as he went to New York to fight Ruiz, he looked shook and his body language and general demeanor was of a guy who wasn't comfortable and didn't want to be there - talking about how he had to prove himself all over again.

Lewis on the other hand knew that he had to go to the US to prove himself and embraced it. Same with Fury going to fight Wilder.
      AJ was talking about then and there. Not that he wouldn't ever go to the US. They always planned to. But getting the Wilder fight in the UK was his right due to being the big A side star. To think he should travel and give home advantage to a bum with a title who makes peanuts and doesn't sell tickets is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        Your reply doesn't answer any of the points I made - it's just a non post.

Just because Joshua went to New York doesn't mean he looked like he really wanted to be there, which he obviously didn't.
        He was out of his comfort zone in the UK where everything is in his favour.

I already pointed out that the things he said and the way he acted were making it clear that he didn't really wanted to be there.
        Again, he said in the ring after the Klitschko fight that he never had to go to the US.
        AJ never "Had" to go. But he wanted to at some point. AJ is just pointing out that he sells out stadiums making paydays that are bigger than the rest of the division combined. So he didn't need to do anything.

What are your opinions on Wilder not travelling and being petrified of doing so? Shouldn't he see that he's the one who needs to make the trip for the payday like British fighters have for over a hundred years and get the fight on? No, he fights tooth and nail to make sure that doesn't happen. Why does everyone else need to travel for the American even though they're a much bigger star and make a lot more money? Being entitled and a coward are not exactly good qualities to have are they? But that's what you have, a bunch of cowardly brats who complains about fighters not doing what they aren't willing to do, even though the one who should make the moves is the nobody who needs to prove themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          So Lewis is a clown because he made his comments in public and not privately to Joshua. PLEASE!!!! How does a current boxer call a ATG a clown for voicing his opinion about boxing (fight side/business side). I always say, "a hit dog will holla". Lewis's comments on AJ makes him holla cuz they are accurate.

The stans can call Lewis jealous, a shill, or whatever. It doesn't make the message any less accurate, particularly when other ATGs and current boxers allude to the same message.
          What did he say that was accurate? I know he wasn't. But you seem to think otherwise. So tell me what the accurate comments were?

What other ATG's and fighters said the same thing? They wouldn't be American by any chance now would they? Yeah, because they're not biased and twisted in any way. No, they are up-standing people who are fair. Haha. No one listens to the bullshlt that comes from the idiots in your country. It's all just madness to laugh at. You should know that by now after they open their mouth and clowned pretty much every time they do so. The only one that is worthy of listening to funnily enough, is Mike Tyson. And he was one of the craziest in history back in the day. But he's really chilled out and thoughtful these days. And who would have thought that back then? The rest are just morons.

Comment

I want to avenge my fluke loss at the scene of the crime....wait....I went to New York on my back for you Andy! I never had to!! You owe it to me to come to England!! Please, don't make me see those scary Americans again! I know I said that Vegas was the Mecca of boxing, but what I meant was that I'd rather fight AT MECCA where mean fans can't say hurtful things.
            You're just pathetically deflecting after saying AJ doesn't travel. Well, he's doing it two fights in a row. But your bitterness and ego won't allow you to accept that you're wrong.

Are you sure you're not an American who lives in Canada? because you're one massive c3nt. You really are putrid of the ugliest kind.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Cool Story

The only thing missing from it is the Truth,. The Oddsmakers had it basically even before the fight giving Wilder the slightest edge. So who should be believed if Fury was a threat, the Professionals who do this for a living or the Guy on NSB who was probably Holding a set of AJ/ Hearn Pom-Poms when he wrote his post

Regardless of what your feeling have you believe the truth is at the time Fury/ AJ/ Wilder each had a legitimate claim that they deserved the crown.

So the guy that who is the best Pure Boxer in the Division, was the guy who actually beat the guy in his backyard when it mattered was undefeated and Prime didn’t stand a chance , that’s what your going fall on your sword with. Yeah Fury went hard on the Devils Dandruff & Vanilla frosting on his Sabbatical, Sugar Ray Leonard minus the Frosting ( with a injury ) did the same thing when he fought Hagker , I guess he didn’t stand a chance and Hagker only fought him at his weakest.

Yes the easiest Route available chasing down the 2 biggest threats in the division, both of whom AJ has yet to face but he’s the guy going through the gauntlet by fighting Povetkin, Ruiz & originally Miller.

Have you ever thought Wikder couldn’t Unify because AJ the cash cow and can offer more $ to the guys holding straps then Wilder could and there’s a higher % they don’t look like their having a seizure at the end of the fight

Good job not letting things like reality cloud your judgement
              The bookies had it about even because they didn't think much of Wilder for obvious reasons. Those in the business though thought Fury in his state couldn't come back and win. Which was fair comment.

Did Leonard become obese while out of the ring the way Fury did? No, so it's a worthless comparison then isn't it? Doesn't surprise me though considering how deranged you are.

Comment

“Twenty fights! Twenty fights!” The last thing you fanboys have to grasp to.

I don’t remember Lewis quitting like a bit h in his corner at 23 fights either...or at any point really.

Lewis also chased champions. Joshua is scared of any challenge, or to travel.
                Lolx... PBC fan boys with lots of excuses....once upon a time when there was so much dollars as much as 100mil on the table for the undisputed, we all knew what happened.
                Facts are facts, even lewix the all time great didn't achieve what AJ achieved in 20fights.
                If your internet serves you right, go check the cab drivers your champ was fight at fight #20 when AJ jumped into the red sea, conquered the lions den, rattled with the snakes and scorpions and came out victorious.

Ya baby fans are just jealous of the 2X world unified champ by Dec 7.

I can't stop ya from crying, you can cry me a river.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  How many fighters in history can you name that had better resumes than AJ after only 22 fights?

Fighters you consider ATG never had this kind of resume at this point. AJ hasn't finished his career so we don't know what the finished product is going to be.

How can you manufacture beating the likes of Wlad, Whyte, Parker and Povetkin? You either have it or you don't. But i'd love to hear your views on a "Fighter" that very much is a fraud in Wilder. The guy who has manipulated and ducked his whole career. His two biggest fights were for the wrong reasons. They were corrupt as well. His mandatory shot was against a losing fighter in Scott and not the winner in Chisora because he ducked Chisora on Twitter after Chisora answered his call for a fight because the deluded liar kept on saying no one would fight him. The WBC then protects him by keeping Chisora away.

Your opinions are therefore worthless when they're as biased and deranged as this. You're just another bitter American waiving the flag for a coward in Wilder and trying to minimise a real fighter in order to make your coward look better because he isn't capable of doing it himself where it matters in the ring.
                  Where do i mention Wilder anywhere in my post?

Seriously, you need to stop watching BBC cuckold stuff and pay your GF more attention bro...

Comment

Klit and Povetkin were shot though, and I’ve never been sold on Parker (and I was saying that back when he beat Takam, plus I had Ruiz beating him 8-4) Joshua just hasn’t impressed me outside of his Wlad fight. I had him losing twice in the Olympics also.

And not that it matters, but Wilder has fought in America, Mexico, Puerto Rico and England.
                    I think he showed abit of heart against Whyte though, and it was abit of a risk coming up. Parker and Povetkin may not be great but its in comparison to the current division. He did show heart vs Wlad, he was knackered mid fight. Its just with hes current bank account is hes hunger just not there? Hes more than set for life.Rich guys dont like the taste of their own blood.

Comment

Can someone post the negative quotes where Lennox has dissed Joshua. I have never seen him dis Joshua except when the potential clash of a fight between Joshua Wilder could happen.

What's Lennox supposed to do, agree with Hearn that everyone isn't a draw and only deserves this or that? Lennox saw how the paper champion was cherry picking fighters and getting rich and when it came time to fight a real threat in Wilder they played games. Lennox called him and Hearn on that like us fans did. **** Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X